Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    People have been *****ing in here (I include myself) about our owner not going all out. Well noíone gets to say that again. Marks shown his desire to win and get this franchise back to the top. We will find out if it works but heís definetly all in Now.

Grudens by far best head coach weíve had who didnít win us a SB letís hope he puts that right soon.

Does he want to win, or does he want to market his team?

Look, I wanted Del Rio out and Iím happy with that, but 10 years for a coach that wears out his welcome under the best of circumstances?

Iím a skeptic.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Hopefully Carr is smart enough to grasp Gruden's offense. I like Carr but have to admit sometimes he has that look of DUUUUHHH on his face. It would never happen and I wouldn't do it but Josh Rosen is a very smart kid. No dummies go to Ucla. Trade Carr to the Browns for their two first round picks. would be ballsy wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Hopefully Carr is smart enough to grasp Gruden's offense. I like Carr but have to admit sometimes he has that look of DUUUUHHH on his face. It would never happen and I wouldn't do it but Josh Rosen is a very smart kid. No dummies go to Ucla. Trade Carr to the Browns for their two first round picks. would be ballsy wouldn't it?
    If Downing was my OC.....I'd have that look to!
    "Don't worry about the horses being blind.......just load the wagon!"
    ~~John Madden

10 yrs. 100 mil. A tad excessive. I do not like the Olson rumors Three year plan begins now?

"...prone to stoogery.".

You market a team by winning, **** teams are not entertaining or attractive to a tourist resort! Marks all in to win Iím sure he wonít be unhappy about the billionaire that could make him either, hey go figure...

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Gruden will bring out DCs dark side. Iíve seen him have to hold back on what he wants to say to Seth Roberts and you know it wasnít hey you know I love you right

Carr needs someone smarter than him and real guidance in leadership. He needs passion and real experience, love the Gruden/Olson/Gannon combo. He regressed this year with a rookie OC/QB coach. I agree with Charles Woodson, this move will help Carr become a HOF. I think this move was franchise, culture, changing. Chucky owes us a Super Bowl, and the moment Goodell walks over and hand the Lombardi trophy to Mark Davis this will all be worth it. Huge Gamble but Las Vegas ďSin CityĒ Raiders are coming!

Lol, Carr and HoF in the same breath. Good one.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Lol, Carr and HoF in the same breath. Good one.

-Stork

Lol trust me I get it, about almost gave up hope as well. Fact is, we committed long term to Carr with big money. He showed a flash last year of wht kind of player he can be with a competent OC. Now he gets Gruden/Gannon/Olson all competent quality QB coaches, with Gruden calling the plays. This is career saving for Carr and now he has a legit chance to be a HOF. This is going to be the best Raiders off season ever and I cannot wait for football next year! After this years heartbreaker, I want to start moving forward with clear direction as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    10 yrs. 100 mil. A tad excessive. I do not like the Olson rumors Three year plan begins now?
    With a contract like that, Gruden better win us 6 out of 10 superbowls!

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Iíll be satisfied with 7/8 AFC West Division Titles, 4/6 AFC Championships and 1/2 Superbowls.

Ian Rapoport
    Replying to @Rapsheet and @NFL
    I'm told Gruden is not very
    fond of a few key #Raiders players.
    Expect major changes to
    personnel.

Buckle your chinstraps fan boys. Ain't nobody safe..

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Kind of blows up the Mark is broke narrative all to hell.

I think the contract length is crazy though. Better work out or we have a decade of misery a head.

Gannon is questioning toughness?....
    http://www.espn.com/blog/oakland-rai...-raiders-coach

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast