Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Iran Protests

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Yeah you lied about being Indonesian the last time I called you out on your obvious agenda (don't worry I didn't believe you when you said it either). The last time it was Syria, now Iran.
    No i lied about being Thai.and syria isnt a "shia nation" theyre a mostly sunni nation with an alawite governement, but please dont let your ignorance stop you from commenting.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    No i lied about being Thai.and syria isnt a "shia nation" theyre a mostly sunni nation with an alawite governement, but please dont let your ignorance stop you from commenting.
    Alawites are Shia, and Assad's government is Shia even if they say they're Ba'athist (which is just ME code for nationalist). It's the same situation as Sadaam, though I expect you know that but would rather muddy the waters for people who don't know. A secular Muslim ruler that achieves multicultural harmony but nonetheless upsets the Pan-Arab Salafism and Israel for reasons.

And my bad on mixing up your lies, I'm glad you're better at keeping them straight than I am.

Alawites are Shia, and Assad's government is Shia even if they say they're Ba'athist (which is just ME code for nationalist). It's the same situation as Sadaam, though I expect you know that but would rather muddy the waters for people who don't know. A secular Muslim ruler that achieves multicultural harmony but nonetheless upsets the Pan-Arab Salafism and Israel for reasons.

And my bad on mixing up your lies, I'm glad you're better at keeping them straight than I am.
    I lied about something that is not relevant to the discussion, but dont forget to keep track of the many times you've proven you do not know wtf you're talking about. Lets add this post to the list...

1) I know Alawites are technically shia, but you were still wrong. Syria is a nation that is mostly Sunni. Alawites are a minority of around 15% percent. They are not a "shia nation".

2) Baathism is not a religious ideology. Its a political movement similar to what Jamal Abdul Nasser was preaching. Originally, Baathists supoorted pan-arabism. Saddam was more of a Baathist than Assad, but he is not a Shiite or a Alawite. Saddam was sunni and he was very hated by Shias because of his oppression and the Iran-Iraq war.

3) What you see right now is not true Baathism or nationalism. Assad only hides behind them. Multicultural harmony my ***, Assads gave most of the high ranking military positions in syria to the Alawites. Why do you think they did that?

Alawites arent really religious though, its more of like a cult than anything what Assad has going on over there. There are a few sunnis and some christians that also benefit from assad, but you know what im going to stop typing right here... not wasting my time with you.
    Last edited by 5ass; 01-12-2018 at 11:06 PM.

You two need to bang or ignore each other lol.

No i lied about being Thai.
    Haha, nice!

Alawites arent really religious though, its more of like a cult than anything what Assad has going on over there. There are a few sunnis and some christians that also benefit from assad, but you know what im going to stop typing right here... not wasting my time with you.
    I'm not wasting my time with you either, just with outing your clear agenda.

I'm not wasting my time with you either, just with outing your clear agenda.
    If you want to try to "out my clear agenda" you need to know wtf youre talking about. I did not block anyone's internet access. They know how to use google, and can and should do their own research to verify or challenge my claims (and yours). Uninformed people like you should probably not have such a strong opinion on the matter.

5ass, could you sum up succinctly what you think the US should do about Iran? Pardon me if you've already said it...I don't feel like searching.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    5ass, could you sum up succinctly what you think the US should do about Iran? Pardon me if you've already said it...I don't feel like searching.
    You'll need to give him 10 minutes to figure out which persona he needs to be to answer that question.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

So they obviously didn’t ignore each other like I suggested. Did you all even try my other suggestion?

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Have I ever told ya'll I was Thai?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    No I lied..I am actually Indonesian.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Have I ever told you I'm a gay girl in Damascus?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Have I ever told you I'm a gay girl in Damascus?
    No but we all pretty much assumed that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567