Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 104

Thread: Iran Protests

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,002

    Iran Protests

    Iran citizens took the streets to protest their govt.

    Thoughts?

    Pretty much every media outlet is silent about this for some strange reason

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Iran citizens took the streets to protest their govt.

    Thoughts?

    Pretty much every media outlet is silent about this for some strange reason
    I donít think itís uncommon. I could be wrong
    Nvmd. These arenít everyday protests. Just checked it out. I imagine the cable news is running tape. They have been all week
    Last edited by benny01; 12-29-2017 at 10:44 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I donít think itís uncommon. I could be wrong
    The last big one I think was in 2009 but Obama pretty much stood by the Iran govt

    CNN has headlines about the big white truck blocking their view but not ONE article about these massive protests

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,002

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The last big one I think was in 2009 but Obama pretty much stood by the Iran govt

    CNN has headlines about the big white truck blocking their view but not ONE article about these massive protests
    I donít watch cnn. So idk
    BBC is all over it

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,002
    http://www.cnn.com/world

    Not one single article and this has been going on for 24+ hours

    Paul Ryan/Ted Cruz and Sara Huckbee Sanders all with statements out praising the protests and they canít get one article up about it

    Yet they are constantly updating stories about Trump

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/world

    Not one single article and this has been going on for 24+ hours

    Paul Ryan/Ted Cruz and Sara Huckbee Sanders all with statements out praising the protests and they canít get one article up about it

    Yet they are constantly updating stories about Trump
    Yeah. I see they are spinning it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/world

    Not one single article and this has been going on for 24+ hours

    Paul Ryan/Ted Cruz and Sara Huckbee Sanders all with statements out praising the protests and they canít get one article up about it

    Yet they are constantly updating stories about Trump
    To be fair, the top story on Fox right now is about Clinton's emails. Seems nobody gives a ****.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    To be fair, the top story on Fox right now is about Clinton's emails. Seems nobody gives a ****.
    Agreed but at least FN had an article up about it

    CNN has 8 articles up on front page all about Trump (most negative)

    And a lot of people think that Obamaís worst FP move was not supporting the protests back in 09 (they stayed silent) and then making that nuclear deal with them. Which is why msm isnít covering this

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Agreed but at least FN had an article up about it

    CNN has 8 articles up on front page all about Trump (most negative)

    And a lot of people think that Obamaís worst FP move was not supporting the protests back in 09 (they stayed silent) and then making that nuclear deal with them. Which is why msm isnít covering this
    Ryan, Cruz, and trump criticized Obama for supporting the people and getting the US involved in the Arab Spring.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    78,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Agreed but at least FN had an article up about it

    CNN has 8 articles up on front page all about Trump (most negative)

    And a lot of people think that Obamaís worst FP move was not supporting the protests back in 09 (they stayed silent) and then making that nuclear deal with them. Which is why msm isnít covering this
    The article on Fox is an opinion piece that is written by a Trump senior adviser. Their news folks don't care about it.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Agreed but at least FN had an article up about it

    CNN has 8 articles up on front page all about Trump (most negative)

    And a lot of people think that Obamaís worst FP move was not supporting the protests back in 09 (they stayed silent) and then making that nuclear deal with them. Which is why msm isnít covering this
    False. They had an opinion piece up - not am article.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    False. They had an opinion piece up - not am article.
    They also tweeted the opinion piece while cnn was talking about avacodos

    https://twitter.com/cnn/status/946965344937132032

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    78,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    They also tweeted the opinion piece while cnn was talking about avacodos

    https://twitter.com/cnn/status/946965344937132032
    Can we just agree that Fox and CNN are both garbage? Neither are legitimate journalism.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    9,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    They also tweeted the opinion piece while cnn was talking about avacodos

    https://twitter.com/cnn/status/946965344937132032
    CNN is top notch man. They're the cream that surfaces during precious times. Please feel my sarcasm.

    FN has their own issues, but damn....the MSM is so ****ed right now.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •