Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Browns have officially signed EJ Gaines. When healthy he is a great pick up, but can he stay on the field. Hopefully, the Browns can also get Allen Hurns to round out the receiver room. If I were the GM I would hope the draft went:
    1a: Darnold, Allen or Mayfield. They all of things to like, and I haven't done enough to know who would fit the best
    1b: Chubb (If Chubb is gone, I would trade back)
    2a: Sony Michel or Ronald Jones (Wouldn't be upset with other RBs either)
    2b: Joshua Jackson
    2c: Orlando Brown/Connor Williams (other OTs as well)

I think they will package some picks and move around in the late first and second to get players they are targeting. 3 round and later I would draft BPA and expect a lot of moves. Still think there are other trades/signings that will happen that will shake things up.

The Orange is Oranger

hmm.

So you're not at all interested in PSU RB Barkley?

I still like WYO QB Allen for you guys. I really want him to do well in the NFL.

That said any one of the 3 QB's guys you listed could be great picks.

Quote Originally Posted by pachyderm View Post
    hmm.

So you're not at all interested in PSU RB Barkley?

I still like WYO QB Allen for you guys. I really want him to do well in the NFL.

That said any one of the 3 QB's guys you listed could be great picks.
    I don't have any interest in Barkley at 4. RBs have short careers, and you can get a comparable talent later. Adding another good rusher would only help the entire Defense.

The Orange is Oranger

Quote Originally Posted by brownies236 View Post
    I don't have any interest in Barkley at 4. RBs have short careers, and you can get a comparable talent later. Adding another good rusher would only help the entire Defense.
    Sorry boys I went on vacation, and then entered into a busy couple weeks at work. I am hoping all this chatter about Allen is to hype up offers for a trade. I could see us trading with the Bills for there 2 firsts, and possibly a second and a first next year.

#4- Saquon Barkley, RB
    #12- Denzel Ward, CB
    #22- Sam Hubbard, DE
    #33- Lamar Jackson, QB
    #35- Isaiah Oliver, CB
    #53- Orlando Brown, RT
    #64- Mike Gesicki, TE
    #96- Jaylen Samuels, FB/TE/RB
    #114- Jayln Holmes, DE
    #150- Simmie Cobbs Jr, WR
    #175- Johnny Townsend, P
    #219- Jamil Demby, G
    Last edited by ClevelandFan11; 04-11-2018 at 12:34 AM.

"Itís hard for me to tell you about the other coaches, but I know what Hue Jackson can do, and I feel very comfortable and confident that I can get it turned. I believe that. I know that. I expect to get that done."
    -Hue Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandFan11 View Post
    Sorry boys I went on vacation, and then entered into a busy couple weeks at work. I am hoping all this chatter about Allen is to hype up offers for a trade. I could see us trading with the Bills for there 2 firsts, and possibly a second and a first next year.

#4- Saquon Barkley, RB
    #12- Denzel Ward, CB
    #22- Sam Hubbard, DE
    #33- Lamar Jackson, QB
    #35- Isaiah Oliver, CB
    #53- Orlando Brown, RT
    #64- Mike Gesicki, TE
    #96- Jaylen Samuels, FB/TE/RB
    #114- Jayln Holmes, DE
    #150- Simmie Cobbs Jr, WR
    #175- Johnny Townsend, P
    #219- Jamil Demby, G
    I don't think that trade would be enough for me to want to trade down from 1. I would be ok with the two firsts this year for four.

Lamar wouldn't be a bad pick later in the round, but may need to target him at 22 (or at least trade up into the end of the round).

With Orlando Brown being pegged as a RT, what are you thinking the Browns do at LT? From everything that is being said, Chris Hubbard is the Browns RT moving forward. Interested in hearing your rationale, not calling you out or saying this is bad.

Thinking the Browns package some mid round picks and move around. They have the youngest roster and can afford moving around for their guys rather than wait for their pick.

The Orange is Oranger

Quote Originally Posted by brownies236 View Post
    With Orlando Brown being pegged as a RT, what are you thinking the Browns do at LT? From everything that is being said, Chris Hubbard is the Browns RT moving forward. Interested in hearing your rationale, not calling you out or saying this is bad.

Thinking the Browns package some mid round picks and move around. They have the youngest roster and can afford moving around for their guys rather than wait for their pick.
    Sorry man I was thinking Brown was playing in a guard spot!! My bad! I am still trying to catch up on all the news and stuff. Yesturday was the first day since before April haha

"Itís hard for me to tell you about the other coaches, but I know what Hue Jackson can do, and I feel very comfortable and confident that I can get it turned. I believe that. I know that. I expect to get that done."
    -Hue Jackson

Hours before the draft update:

1. Baker Mayfield
    12. Mike McGlinchey
    22. Harold Landry
    33. Maurice Hurst
    35. Joshua Jackson
    64. Rashaad Penny
    96. Kyzir White
    114. Antonio Callaway
    Last edited by carlessyen; 04-26-2018 at 05:01 PM. Reason: update

It's draft week boys!!

-Hue Jackson

Well this will be interesting.

-Hue Jackson

Wow. Wow. Wow. Not sure how I feel. Why didn't we trade back?

-Hue Jackson

Why not take Barkley #1 and Mayfield #4?

I really thought the Browns were trying to get the Jets to jump from #3 to #1 by claiming to want Mayfield, but management really wanted Mayfield, who could work out fine, since he fits into the new offensive scheme.

I would have bucked all trends and took Barkley #1 and Chubb #4 and traded back into the first round for jackson and gotten the 3 most electrifying players.

MAYFIELD!

Arrogant, loudmouth QB's are always a good bet, right Johnny Manziel?

JK :P

I think it is a good pick. Best of luck BM & Browns.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Bro,

I loooove Baker Mayfield. He is the best prospect I've seen in awhile.

-He can make ANY throw, short or long.
    -He has tremendous arm strength (better than Manziel/Brees) and has zip on his passes.
    -Fantastic accuracy.
    -He is a pure pocket passer who looks off defenses and safeties, makes multiple reads and throws the ball in places defenders can't get to.
    -Lightning-fast release. He'll shift from read-to-read and when he sees an opening, deliver a bullet in a nano-second.
    -His decision-making is superb with great poise and footwork in the pocket who can make rushers miss.
    -Great IQ.
    -Passionate and emotional and wants to lead/win.
    -Would love to come to the Browns.

He's like a better version of Russell Wilson. One of our scouts Scot McCloughan is infatuated with him. McCloughan pushed the Seahawks to draft Wilson and Mayfield looks waaaay better.

Thing is, Mayfield isn't even all that small. He's 6'1 (Brees is 6'0, Manziel 6'0, Wilson 5'11) but with a stocky, Wilson-like build. He's a slinger like Favre was, and Favre was only 6'2. And his hand size at 9 1/2 isn't bad.

Don't just watch highlights - watch everything and compare Mayfield to Rosen and Darnold. If Mayfield was their height, he'd blow them out of the water and would be the undisputed #1 QB. He's a better QB and he's gonna be a really good QB in the NFL.
    yeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    The Baker is coming.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345