Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    We are crawling into the playoffs right now. Id easily put the saints and rams ahead of us right now
    And Vikings and Panthers and Seahawks and falcons.

I sure hope dougie has just simply been holding back on the play book to prepare for the postseason because I have zero confidence in the offense with Carson wentz out.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

It pains me to admit this but we are the WORST #1 seed heading into the playoffs. I may be wrong and I hope that I am but I don't see us winning a Divisional round game against the Panthers, Falcons, or Saints. Foles, for 2 straight weeks now looked lost out there and I worry about his confidence.

It may not matter but I prefer to face the Panthers, Falcons, then Saints in that order.

Playoffs schedule is released. Eagles will host Divisional game on Jan 13 at 3:30 pm CT.

Foles had a very good opening drive going. It was 3rd down. He threw a perfect pass to Torrey Smith for a 1st down - but he dropped it - end of drive.

Sidney Jones played 29 snaps on defense and had some cramping in the 4th quarter, otherwise woulda played more.. Considering that we didn't hear his name all game besides when play by play announced his debut, I'd say he had a very good first game. He was play against dak prescott though..

Your baby can't do this

He got caught on a doible move once but Dak overthrew an easy TD pass. He also had a play where he had the angle on Zeke but Zeke outran him and ran for another 12 yards or so. Other than that not much heard from him. Solid debut.

But our guys need to iron out this double move crap asap.

I would love to facd the panthers in the cold. Cam sucks *** in the cold and struggles hard. Im also happy no Rams unless its the NFCCG and thats if they get by the Vikings who already crushed them in Minne earlier this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    He got caught on a doible move once but Dak overthrew an easy TD pass. He also had a play where he had the angle on Zeke but Zeke outran him and ran for another 12 yards or so. Other than that not much heard from him. Solid debut.

But our guys need to iron out this double move crap asap.

I would love to facd the panthers in the cold. Cam sucks *** in the cold and struggles hard. Im also happy no Rams unless its the NFCCG and thats if they get by the Vikings who already crushed them in Minne earlier this year.
    I love the possibility of seeing those disrespectful Rams in a conference championship matchup.

I'm hoping that our defense and run game/short pass game wakes up.

"If you a dawg, be a dawg!"

According to Pro Football Talk, the Bears will be interviewing Eagles QB coach John DeFelippo to be their new head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    According to Pro Football Talk, the Bears will be interviewing Eagles QB coach John DeFelippo to be their new head coach.
    That would be a great hire for them imo.. I think he can really help Mitchell trubisky become something for sure

Your baby can't do this

Foles can still get this done. Doug has 2 weeks to get him ready and build a gameplan.

Pretty sad that Carson wentz is easily winning this poll.. Hahaha

https://twitter.com/LesBowen/status/947717648799985664

Your baby can't do this

There is no reason why they can't beat any of those NFC South teams at home and in the cold - ESPECIALLY if their defense plays up to par.
    It would help if the receivers would catch the ball and if the Eagles stopped committing so many freaking penalties.

...AND if the new game day thread is stickied next week.

Maybe I'm just nuts but I REFUSE to believe that the Eagles will be one and done. I will continue to believe that Nick will get the job done.

i havent lost confidence that we can win at least one playoff game. Panthers would be the best matchup to get but i dont mind getting ATL either as Ryan has never won a road playoff game. Saints till scare me the most even being a dome team, that defense is much improved and they have the best RB duo in the league.,

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234