Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    We need a progressive president, conservatives are at their best when keeping government in line in congress.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    We need a progressive president, conservatives are at their best when keeping government in line in congress.
    They're at their best when they're in their trailers smoking meth on Election Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    They're at their best when they're in their trailers smoking meth on Election Day.
    What an awful ignorant post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    What an awful ignorant post

And why does that surprise you?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The balance of this post was opinion driven drivel, but I did find this sentence quite amusing.
    Feel free to share something that proves my point wrong.

And of course my post was opinion. That's the point of this thread!
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lol at giving a president whose accomplished a lot policy wise an F.

What policy has he passed that I should be happy about?
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    German President Paul von Hindenburg, a direct descendant of Martin Luther(Founder of Protestant Christian), was opposed to Hitler and was a major player in the increasing political instability in the Weimar Republic that ended with Hitler's rise to power.
    Hindenburg died on August 2, 1934, With the support of the German armed forces, Hitler becomes President of Germany. Later that month Hitler abolishes the office of President and declares himself Führer of the German Reich and People, in addition to his position as Chancellor. In this expanded capacity, Hitler now becomes the absolute dictator of Germany; there are no legal or constitutional limits to his authority.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Feel free to share something that proves my point wrong.

And of course my post was opinion. That's the point of this thread!
    Read the portion of your post that I quoted as many times as you need to figure out why I quoted that portion of your post.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

German President Paul von Hindenburg, a direct descendant of Martin Luther(Founder of Protestant Christian), was opposed to Hitler and was a major player in the increasing political instability in the Weimar Republic that ended with Hitler's rise to power.
    Hindenburg died on August 2, 1934, With the support of the German armed forces, Hitler becomes President of Germany. Later that month Hitler abolishes the office of President and declares himself Führer of the German Reich and People, in addition to his position as Chancellor. In this expanded capacity, Hitler now becomes the absolute dictator of Germany; there are no legal or constitutional limits to his authority.
    What? How in the hell did you take smoking meth in a trailer? Seriously... what?

What? How in the hell did you take smoking meth in a trailer? Seriously... what?
    Paul Von Hindenburg leads to Aaron Paul leads to Breaking Bad, leads to meth. That's my best guess.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Paul Von Hindenburg leads to Aaron Paul leads to Breaking Bad, leads to meth. That's my best guess.
    I have no idea wtf he's thinking. This Kevin dude has been all over the place this past week.

He's claiming conservatives have no role in government,
    Conservatives hold on to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation.

Immediately after they no longer have power in government in Germany, the Nazi Party begin fascist oppression.

You can learn a lot about politics by studying history because it tends to repeat itself.
    Last edited by kevin13697; 01-14-2018 at 12:44 AM.

The last stop on the Trump Train is the slaughterhouse for conservative ideology.
    Last edited by kevin13697; 01-14-2018 at 12:51 AM.

Read the portion of your post that I quoted as many times as you need to figure out why I quoted that portion of your post.
    OKAY OKAY OKAY! I said "right"!

Still. My point stands. My careless typo (I have way too many posts here that sadly prove my grammatical skills are OK) withstanding. I stand by said claim!
    this my sig

He's claiming conservatives have no role in government,
    Conservatives hold on to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation.

Immediately after they no longer have power in government in Germany, the Nazi Party begin fascist oppression.

You can learn a lot about politics by studying history because it tends to repeat itself.
    That's not even close to what he was talking about. His post was a terrible attempt at something, but how you interpreted something that way is kinda mind boggling.

You should put your journalist resume somewhere other than PSD. You're all over the place man.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 01-14-2018 at 01:03 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast