Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 76
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    23,466
    In terms of how he's done as President based on my beliefs he obviously has done a lot I disagree with. But grading his first year in terms of implementing his agenda and advancing Trumpism I'd say he's got a B hovering near a B+.

    He successfully passed his tax reform package, appointed a SC Justice (and many other judges), he has successfully rolled back many Obama era Presidential directives and repealed a lot of regulations on the environment.

    He could have gotten an A if not for his lack of funding for his wall and the obstruction of his travel ban, though that was partially re-instated.

    In terms of advancing his agenda, he is picking up steam, he will need to get a lot done quickly because thus far based on election results around the country, Trumpism is being rejected outside of Trump himself.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    19,056
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    In terms of how he's done as President based on my beliefs he obviously has done a lot I disagree with. But grading his first year in terms of implementing his agenda and advancing Trumpism I'd say he's got a B hovering near a B+.

    He successfully passed his tax reform package, appointed a SC Justice (and many other judges), he has successfully rolled back many Obama era Presidential directives and repealed a lot of regulations on the environment.

    He could have gotten an A if not for his lack of funding for his wall and the obstruction of his travel ban, though that was partially re-instated.

    In terms of advancing his agenda, he is picking up steam, he will need to get a lot done quickly because thus far based on election results around the country, Trumpism is being rejected outside of Trump himself.
    I feel shocked to see you give him a grade this high. I would have expected everyone to stick to their partisanship and given a failing grade simply because they disagree with the Conservative agenda.








    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Nah. You are the comic relief here
    you're the one that I have had to correct using past posts.
    you're one of the multiple here more obsessed with me personally than any actual news, evident with a post like this which does not address what I said.







    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Ya it's like he doesn't remember when this president was calling out Obama for golfing or questioning his birth certificate etc lol.

    The negative coverage is because outside of his base/republicans most can see he deserves a poor grade as president and regularity brings stuff on himself. I give him an F and golfing is just a laughable thing for the many of his followers who pretended to care about it a couple years ago not some major reasoning because you saw it on some news channel.
    I can understand criticizing Trump for golfing since he criticized Obama, but to act like all Trump has done is golf and tweet is factually wrong. that is why I included "as if he's getting nothing done as President" along with "I guess this is what happens when people get news/information from the Liberal media". anyone who watches/reads mostly Liberal news is not going to get much of the things Trump has accomplished.

    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,140

    Grade Trumps first year in office

    It's exactly what was done to Obama by the other side but this time has more legitimacy because he actually is golfing more than someone he was criticizing.

    Sure some left leaning places will cover it more now just like right leaning places before trump. It is all partisanship I agree there, that's what has you so angry about it NOW.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    In terms of how he's done as President based on my beliefs he obviously has done a lot I disagree with. But grading his first year in terms of implementing his agenda and advancing Trumpism I'd say he's got a B hovering near a B+.

    He successfully passed his tax reform package, appointed a SC Justice (and many other judges), he has successfully rolled back many Obama era Presidential directives and repealed a lot of regulations on the environment.

    He could have gotten an A if not for his lack of funding for his wall and the obstruction of his travel ban, though that was partially re-instated.

    In terms of advancing his agenda, he is picking up steam, he will need to get a lot done quickly because thus far based on election results around the country, Trumpism is being rejected outside of Trump himself.
    Pretty much where I fall.

    If grading on a "these actions are good for the future of the country" scale, probably a D for me.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    43,963
    F:

    He's tried to debunk science to defang the EPA, he's also driven capable staff away, he has had data destroyed.

    He's torn down the Justice Dept and FBI to hide his criminality

    He's ramped up hatred/fear of foreginers, the other, and minorities.

    He's had the Justice Dept tear out every deal cities made with blacks re: police on black violence

    Over 10 years the top .005% of our taxpayers get 81% of the tax cut. Special benefits to real estate holding companies such as Trump has

    Net nuetrality - 83% against, clear evidence of fake ID's complaining against it

    The rule that is supposed protect investors being nixed by fake ID's -new

    Doing nothing about gun control

    A self admitted abuser of women as our President

    A vulgar ill informed person lowering the Office and our country with his boorish behavior

    No effort to protect our elections given massive evidence that they were subverted.

    Over 1500 confirmed lies in less than a year

    Disgusting behavior towards two gold star families of color

    ignorant and insulting behavior towards San Juans mayor

    Still deeply connected to running his business, including his Hotel in DC - new testimony on that.

    Insane need to wipe away Obamas legacy as if Obama being black made his Presidency tainted

    Inability to shuck off criticism

    Claims he can do what he likes with the justice dept.

    Listens to grievance driven like Fox n Friends, labels anyone that opposes him as "fake'. Disrespects the First ammendment.

    Has attempted to sully Mueller as a strategy to maintain his power, has nothing to do with truth.

    Trump is a coward. Talks like a tough guy, hangs out with Generals, ducked the draft - suck on that.

    Massively ignorant of history and foreign affairs

    There is more, I'm tired... worst President in US history, with lots of room to spare.

    Trump did away with HIV Council members.

    ****************************************

    Weaken connections with long time allies

    Idiot move leaving trans pacific agreement

    climate control? baffling idiocy

    starting a war w/ Korea. Cowboy diplomacy not working making things worse

    cheering events in iran, does this idiot ever do anything "buttoned down"?

    Making a dweeb like Kushner a key member of his admin -idiocy

    Bannon? Neo nazi maniac

    He's rubbish. Lets save the country and dump him.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 01-02-2018 at 11:19 PM.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

    Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    31,277
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    In terms of how he's done as President based on my beliefs he obviously has done a lot I disagree with. But grading his first year in terms of implementing his agenda and advancing Trumpism I'd say he's got a B hovering near a B+.

    He successfully passed his tax reform package, appointed a SC Justice (and many other judges), he has successfully rolled back many Obama era Presidential directives and repealed a lot of regulations on the environment.

    He could have gotten an A if not for his lack of funding for his wall and the obstruction of his travel ban, though that was partially re-instated.

    In terms of advancing his agenda, he is picking up steam, he will need to get a lot done quickly because thus far based on election results around the country, Trumpism is being rejected outside of Trump himself.
    thanks for not talking about twitter.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    17,590
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    F:

    He's tried to debunk science to defang the EPA, he's also driven capable staff away, he has had data destroyed.

    He's torn down the Justice Dept and FBI to hide his criminality

    He's ramped up hatred/fear of foreginers, the other, and minorities.

    He's had the Justice Dept tear out every deal cities made with blacks re: police on black violence

    Over 10 years the top .005% of our taxpayers get 81% of the tax cut. Special benefits to real estate holding companies such as Trump has

    Net nuetrality - 83% against, clear evidence of fake ID's complaining against it

    The rule that is supposed protect investors being nixed by fake ID's -new

    Doing nothing about gun control

    A self admitted abuser of women as our President

    A vulgar ill informed person lowering the Office and our country with his boorish behavior

    No effort to protect our elections given massive evidence that they were subverted.

    Over 1500 confirmed lies in less than a year

    Disgusting behavior towards two gold star families of color

    ignorant and insulting behavior towards San Juans mayor

    Still deeply connected to running his business, including his Hotel in DC - new testimony on that.

    Insane need to wipe away Obamas legacy as if Obama being black made his Presidency tainted

    Inability to shuck off criticism

    Claims he can do what he likes with the justice dept.

    Listens to grievance driven like Fox n Friends, labels anyone that opposes him as "fake'. Disrespects the First ammendment.

    Has attempted to sully Mueller as a strategy to maintain his power, has nothing to do with truth.

    Trump is a coward. Talks like a tough guy, hangs out with Generals, ducked the draft - suck on that.

    Massively ignorant of history and foreign affairs

    There is more, I'm tired... worst President in US history, with lots of room to spare.

    Trump did away with HIV Council members.

    ****************************************

    Weaken connections with long time allies

    Idiot move leaving trans pacific agreement

    climate control? baffling idiocy

    starting a war w/ Korea. Cowboy diplomacy not working making things worse

    cheering events in iran, does this idiot ever do anything "buttoned down"?

    Making a dweeb like Kushner a key member of his admin -idiocy

    Bannon? Neo nazi maniac

    He's rubbish. Lets save the country and dump him.



    Tinfoil hat prices skyrocketing

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsbruh
    Posts
    69,825
    He will go down as the worst president ever, but it hasn't been quite as bad as I had expected. A lot of that is because of his administration's incompetence and the party's as a whole, but alas. The Bannon dream of destroying the government and rebuilding a nationalist replacement hasn't, and won't, happen. That's good. He's been corralled by the generals and the status quo, which as ****** as generals and the status quo is, is certainly better than the alternative.

    The positives his supporters will point to are mostly all continuations of trends that already existed or misguided elation over truly bad policy (taxes, Paris, etc.). But most of his supporters have no real political foundational or core beliefs that they're willing to bend as he bends. He has mostly failed on what Candidate Trump promised...but that's OK because he's still saying all the ****** things they want to hear, talking like a 7 year old and isn't black!


    But we are about as diametrically opposed politically as it gets so there's nothing he's done that I really like. I don't see any reason to give him anything more than an F, and I don't care to be ridiculed about it. I've seen all of you grade Obama just as poorly (a C+ president IMO, which is still better than most everyone else recently) for doing a lot better.

    And lastly, if there is credit to be given less of it goes to him than any president ever. There has never been one so hands off and uninformed. Ever. He couldn't right 2 college level paragraphs on any of the policy he's passed. Give him credit for winning and tapping into people's paranoia the way he did...but he's not crafting, shaping, writing, discussing, or doing anything policy-wise.
    Last edited by ManRam; 01-08-2018 at 02:44 PM.
    this my sig

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    He will go down as the worst president ever, but it hasn't been quite as bad as I had expected. A lot of that is because of his administration's incompetence and the party's as a whole, but alas. The Bannon dream of destroying the government and rebuilding a nationalist replacement hasn't, and won't, happen. That's good. He's been corralled by the generals and the status quo, which as ****** as generals and the status quo is, is certainly better than the alternative.

    The positives his supporters will point to are mostly all continuations of trends that already existed or misguided elation over truly bad policy (taxes, Paris, etc.). But most of his supporters have no real political foundational or core beliefs that they're willing to bend as he bends. He has mostly failed on what Candidate Trump promised...but that's OK because he's still saying all the ****** things they want to hear, talking like a 7 year old and isn't black!


    But we are about as diametrically opposed politically as it gets so there's nothing he's done that I really like. I don't see any reason to give him anything more than an F, and I don't care to be ridiculed about it. I've seen all of you grade Obama just as poorly (a C+ president IMO, which is still better than most everyone else recently) for doing a lot better.

    And lastly, if there is credit to be given less of it goes to him than any president ever. There has never been one so hands off and uninformed. Ever. He couldn't right 2 college level paragraphs on any of the policy he's passed. Give him credit for winning and tapping into people's paranoia the way he did...but he's not crafting, shaping, writing, discussing, or doing anything policy-wise.
    Lol at giving a president whose accomplished a lot policy wise an F.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    10,502
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    He couldn't right 2 college level paragraphs on any of the policy he's passed.
    The balance of this post was opinion driven drivel, but I did find this sentence quite amusing.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 01-13-2018 at 09:11 PM.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    17,102
    D

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,249
    We spent the first year wondering if Trump would be a good President, now we're questioning if he's even a good person.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,510
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    We spent the first year wondering if Trump would be a good President, now we're questioning if he's even a good person.
    I don't think many people really thought he was a good person. Hes had multiple marriages. Hes self absorbed. It would be ideal if we had a better role model as our leader. I'm left wondering if he'll be a good president, I already knew he was at least a below average person.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,249
    Top 5 characteristics of a quality politician according to beliefnet: Honesty,Compassion,Integrity,Confidence and Flexibility. Each aspires to respect different views, analyze problems, and identify the best solutions, not based on loyalty to political party, but rather based on what is good and right and in the best interest of the nation as a whole.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,249
    Quote Originally Posted by C-ross12 View Post
    I don't think many people really thought he was a good person. Hes had multiple marriages. Hes self absorbed. It would be ideal if we had a better role model as our leader. I'm left wondering if he'll be a good president, I already knew he was at least a below average person.
    I don't think its so much that he's not a good person, he simply doesn't know what he's doing. Lobbyist will drain this countries wealth dry under the Trump family, its already happening.

    He's beginning to represent an international loss of morality.
    Last edited by kevin13697; 01-13-2018 at 10:49 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •