Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Cauliflower rice huh? Do share.
    You can buy frozen cauli rice now.

but just get a head of cauliflower and break it it to florets and place a bunch into the food processor pulsing a few times where it looks like rice. You can make it a bunch of different ways. I've steamed it quite a bit to make sushi with it as a sticky rice. my main is just pan frying it up for some stir fry. just a little olive oil but fry it for a bit with other things as you'd do a stir fry. those are the two ways I've done it.

It's definitely not rice but it's a nice rice like base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    You can buy frozen cauli rice now.

but just get a head of cauliflower and break it it to florets and place a bunch into the food processor pulsing a few times where it looks like rice. You can make it a bunch of different ways. I've steamed it quite a bit to make sushi with it as a sticky rice. my main is just pan frying it up for some stir fry. just a little olive oil but fry it for a bit with other things as you'd do a stir fry. those are the two ways I've done it.

It's definitely not rice but it's a nice rice like base.
    Sounds eerily similar to the consistency of oatmeal and cream of wheat.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Sounds eerily similar to the consistency of oatmeal and cream of wheat.
    Close but it's not a bunch a mushy ****.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Close but it's not a bunch a mushy ****.
    Your hate of cream of wheat sickens me.

Turn in your Peacoat and leave.

#SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Your hate of cream of wheat sickens me.

Turn in your Peacoat and leave.
    I currently don't have one.

I currently don't have one.
    Have you no decency?

#SBCHAMPS

#FreeGreenMonster

Forgot about the blender....it’s never left our counter.

Have you no decency?
    Was waiting until I got to my goal weight to repurchase one. By next fall I will own one again.

I have a combination toaster/toaster oven that gets lots of use. Electric knife works like a champ, and always gets plenty of use in grilling season.

I just got my uncle's Big Green Egg fixed, and am pretty excited about spring and summer.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I have a combination toaster/toaster oven that gets lots of use. Electric knife works like a champ, and always gets plenty of use in grilling season.

I just got my uncle's Big Green Egg fixed, and am pretty excited about spring and summer.
    My next big purchase is the egg. Just got a Blackstone flattop and a Red weber premium kettle. Want to upgrade from my electric smoker although I certainly love that thing.

Summer project is building an outdoor kitchen around our koi pond. I want to build a custom table to fit all my toys: egg, kettle, flattop, electric smoker, and weber gas grill.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12