Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kitchen Accessories

What kitchen accessories do you own and which do you find yourself using the most? I think most kitchen and home appliances and furniture are usually untouched, at least when it comes to gifts, but there are always a few ones that get a lot of use.

I'm not going to count the refrigerator and stove/oven as I feel those are used the most across the board.

Coffee maker, 12 cup, screw the kuerig. Toaster oven and microwave we use frequently too.

As for more non-traditional, I'd say the immersion blender is what I use more. I mainly use a single pan, spatula, and the stove daily.

I got the gf an avocado swiss army knife type tool about a year ago and she uses that thing almost daily and her tea pot.

Items that fit into your category of untouched or used rather infrequently/not as much as previously includes a oil-less fryer, ice cream maker, deep fryer (still in box, was a comp gift), french press (another gift), taco bowl, creator, spice/bean grinder, salad spinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

My brother just gave me an immersion blender he got for his wedding (2 years ago) that was still in the box, I was meaning to get one forever and now I have it.

I have a mandolin as well, which kold hadn't listed
    Last edited by Ezekial; 12-29-2017 at 12:27 AM.

I don't let a lot of kitchen accessories go untouched, I pretty much use everything I have (with the exception of my pasta maker, I just don't have the room in my very small kitchen to use it without wanting to throw it through the window)

The stuff I use daily that are incredibly handy are my coffee things (Moka Pot and Cold Brew Maker) and my AeroGarden. Living in a dry, cold climate, without an outdoor space, its fantastic to be able to still cook with fresh herbs.
    ďToday, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!Ē - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Got a mandalin for Christmas, damn those are super handy.

I want an immersion blender as well as.

coffee grinder + french press coffee pot.

nice Calphalon knife set.

spoon rests.

sauce pans.

rice cooker gets action 1x / week

toaster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Made a granite cutting board yesterday so thatís new.

Can opener
    Cherry/olive pitter
    Toaster
    Panini grill
    Whisk & spatula
    Bread maker (rarely)

I use my rice cooker at least once a week. It's probably my favorite. I'll go through phases using my panini press. I don't own a toaster. Not worth the counter top space for me. I have a small kitchen in an apartment.

I have a panini press too, I never use it anymore but at one point I was making so many I had to stop because I was putting on too much weight.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

I make some resteraunt quality paninis.

You canít see me on the panini press/grill. None.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    You canít see me on the panini press/grill. None.
    You ainít ish.

Outside of the standard microwave and toaster oven:

Food processor
    Immersion blender
    Sous vide circulator
    Pressure cooker
    Mandoline
    Vacuum sealer

All get regular use. I could probably stand to use the mandoline more often, though, and the food processor doesn't get as much love as it used to for one reason or another. I've been getting especially good mileage out of the sous vide and pressure cooker lately.

Food processor, another I forgot. That gets near regular use. Cauliflower rice ftw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Food processor, another I forgot. That gets near regular use. Cauliflower rice ftw.
    Cauliflower rice huh? Do share.

Not capable? Please, I'm BDN homie..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast