Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Netflix big budget movie Bright

Anyone catch this movie on Netflix? Its was really good IMO. 90 millions bones to make it haha

The critic reviews for it were terrible but its has a 90% audience score. Just another movie lately that the fans love and critics hate.

The setting was super unique. The best way to describe it is Lord of the Rings meets Training Day. It was awesome

It was a good watch. A little confusing since there was no 5 min intro back story on the current world or anything like that but still okay to understand.

I don't really follow critics just because I don't really take movies that seriously and break it down the way they do. As long as it's enjoyable for the 1-3 hours I watch, then it's a good movie for me.

Iíll watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itís very entertaining

Will Smith......I'll pass although the concept looks interesting. But if Will Smith agreed to it, the script has got to be garbage
    ďToday, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!Ē - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Yeah, Will Smith is the major reason why I havenít watch it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with the last two comments. Have no interest in it because of Will Smith. I might have given it a look otherwise.

I thought it was okay. the lore of the movie was kind of weak, good action though.

Was a decent movie. Definitely could have used a few more explanations. It was also a bit too on the nose for me, they definitely could have been more subtle with the messages they were trying to send out.

Smith being in this put me off to watch it as well being he hasn't done anything worth a damn in a long while but just watched it and I thought it was really good.

I liked the fact they didn't have a huge intro at the start and liked not knowing anything and learning as the story went on. Still a lot to know about this universe and would be down to seeing another movie set in it.

When did Will Smith become such an impediment to watching a movie? I had no idea he had fallen so far.

Me neither, I still put movies on just because of him. One of my favorites. I really liked this movie. Edgerton was really good.

Yeah i have no problem with Will Smith

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    When did Will Smith become such an impediment to watching a movie? I had no idea he had fallen so far.
    Yeah, I missed the memo as well. Obviously he's no acting dynamo but he's fine in stuff that isn't too demanding (i.e. action & comedy).

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I guess I worded mine wrong. I love Will Smith, love alot of things he has been in its just alot his movies over the past 15 years have been poor. Only enjoyed a handful of his in that time, the rest where very poor.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast