Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 93
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,112
    The offense has stalled at times that last 2 games. The GB game I was not too concerned given the field condition.

    As for the Bears game we stalled some too. But lets not forget that the Bears are a top 10 defensive team here (#8 to be exact). We still had 320 yards and 23 points which is just below our average for the season and just above what the Bears give up for the season.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    13,980
    Looks like we’ll be playing the Rams or the winner of Saints/Panthers.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California


  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    13,980
    This bye week is clutch and perfect timing. Elflein has extra time to get healthy. Rhodes, Griffen, and Reiff have extra time to health their nicks. 2 weeks to game plan for 3 teams we already played. Can’t wait for the divisional round! Skol!
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California


  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,571
    I wont be able to stand another nfc championship loss. We can beat every team in the playoffs and im not sure the eagles could beat any of them. I am fully prepared emotionaly for dissapointment, though. Its the Viking way.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,351
    Man its a lot of negativity in here. Let me spray my positive pray up in here.

    V4LB-(spraying) SKOL!!!!

    Carter80-Man V4LB what the hell is that smell? it smells good

    V4LB-Its TOP SECRET. I wouldn't even tell my mother.

    Carter80-Damn


    ok bros like I said earlier this year. Its our year and we are winning the super bowl. I don't give a **** who we play. We are going to be super bowl champs.


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,351
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Looks like we’ll be playing the Rams or the winner of Saints/Panthers.
    Panthers will beat the saints

    Falcons will beat the rams

    we beat the panthers

    falcons beat the eagles

    NFC Championship Game

    we beat the falcons into a pulp


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24,914
    We got the late divisional game Sunday. That's cool.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24,914
    The Saints are the only NFC team who truly worries me. I would prefer to avoid them in our first game.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,571
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Man its a lot of negativity in here. Let me spray my positive pray up in here.

    V4LB-(spraying) SKOL!!!!

    Carter80-Man V4LB what the hell is that smell? it smells good

    V4LB-Its TOP SECRET. I wouldn't even tell my mother.

    Carter80-Damn


    ok bros like I said earlier this year. Its our year and we are winning the super bowl. I don't give a **** who we play. We are going to be super bowl champs.
    I think you are right this time, which means you are not right. wrap our head around that!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Philbrook, MN
    Posts
    1,162
    Wild Card Round
    NO easily handles CAR (31-20)
    LAR routs ATL (34-13)

    Conference Semis
    MIN beats LAR (23-17)
    NO runs over PHI (27-10)

    Conference Finals
    MIN squeaks by NO (27-24)

    Super Bowl
    MIN beats NE (30-20)

    (Slim Tubby gets hammered on Jameson and Don Julio shots and proceeds to streak the entire neighborhood.)

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby View Post
    Wild Card Round
    NO easily handles CAR (31-20)
    LAR routs ATL (34-13)

    Conference Semis
    MIN beats LAR (23-17)
    NO runs over PHI (27-10)

    Conference Finals
    MIN squeaks by NO (27-24)

    Super Bowl
    MIN beats NE (30-20)

    (Slim Tubby gets hammered on Jameson and Don Julio shots and proceeds to streak the entire neighborhood.)
    Only streak the sexy women and not the ugly ones. Well if you wanna streak the ugly ones then we don't care.😂


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby View Post
    Wild Card Round
    NO easily handles CAR (31-20)
    LAR routs ATL (34-13)

    Conference Semis
    MIN beats LAR (23-17)
    NO runs over PHI (27-10)

    Conference Finals
    MIN squeaks by NO (27-24)

    Super Bowl
    MIN beats NE (30-20)

    (Slim Tubby gets hammered on Jameson and Don Julio shots and proceeds to streak the entire neighborhood.)
    I think Carolina beats New Orleans


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24,914
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    I think Carolina beats New Orleans
    I think Carolina is by far the worst team in the NFC playoffs. I fully expect NO to beat them by 20

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    136
    Heard beating a team 3 times is hard so that Car-NO game should be good

    Some tough games for sure but hope for the best

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    20,286
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I think Carolina is by far the worst team in the NFC playoffs. I fully expect NO to beat them by 20

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    If by Carolina you mean Buffalo and Tennessee, then I agree.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •