Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Xavier rhodes looks like **** today.

Defense makes the stop, latavius icing the game, all is well with the world!

13-3? wow

Anybody watch the packer game? Hundley aint worth crap in a trade now. Wow did he look awful.

Man I was hoping for Cleveland to win

Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    Defense as always having a SUPER day.

Is anyone else starting to get concerned with how bad the offense has been playing. They have not been good at all since the Carolina game IMHO. Keenum is leaving 1-2 TDs on the board every one of the last few games on missed deep balls and the easy 3rd and short crossing routes that Thielen was killing everyone on seems to be diminishing. Maybe I am reading too much into it since they are not needing to light up the scoreboard but the offense is not HOT going into the playoffs was all.
    I'm not necessarily concerned for the playoffs, but I would be careful buying too high on Case and Murray whether or not this team can make it to or win a Superbowl. This is a magical season for sure... but odds even eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    Xavier rhodes looks like **** today.
    To be fair, I think that he injured (bruised?) his thigh and got a bit extra handsy after that to compensate for loss of speed.

He and Waynes will always concern me with their potential for penalties, but I guess that is part of being an effective corner (testing limits).

Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    I'm not necessarily concerned for the playoffs, but I would be careful buying too high on Case and Murray whether or not this team can make it to or win a Superbowl. This is a magical season for sure... but odds even eventually.
    Buying into the vikings any year is a risky proposition. Chances are theyll let you down ...

Week 17: Minnesota Vikings vs Chicago Bears 12/31/17 1:00 PM ET

I am a little worried but hope that it's partially because these last two games were easy so Keenum and others weren't as into it or as hyped up. Add in not wanting to give too many play calls away too.

Basically I think 4/5 of the last games the offense has been pretty questionable overall. We get a bye and play at home so there is still plenty going our way. Just gotta hope we can pick it back up a little bit in the playoffs.

Week 17: Minnesota Vikings vs Chicago Bears 12/31/17 1:00 PM ET

I forgot to mention our defense is hopefully peaking right now and appears to be playing great (although weak competition)

Quote Originally Posted by crazykrug View Post
    Man I was hoping for Cleveland to win
    Not me. If they woulda won they wouldnt have gotten their parade!

Buying into the vikings any year is a risky proposition. Chances are theyll let you down ...
    That's just about any Minny sports team. Every once in a while they surprise us though. I honestly don't know what to expect this year especially with the assumption that the Vikings will have to face a Panthers team that already beat them.

I just caution getting too excited about individual players' performances. Not the least of which should Pat Shurmur leave.

Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    That's just about any Minny sports team. Every once in a while they surprise us though. I honestly don't know what to expect this year especially with the assumption that the Vikings will have to face a Panthers team that already beat them.

I just caution getting too excited about individual players' performances. Not the least of which should Pat Shurmur leave.
    Do u watch basketball? The T’Wolves finally have the pieces in place to be contenders very soon.

Do u watch basketball? The T’Wolves finally have the pieces in place to be contenders very soon.
    Yeah, I've been active in the Wolves forum here since '08. Unfortunately, the Wolves appear to have a playoff team but not a contender (as far as my assessment). They are capped out and Wiggins does not appear as if he will reach the potential of his physical attributes. I anticipate them being the Raptors of the West (perennial also-rans) and Thibs' minutes overload to create nagging fatigue injuries.

Saints lost. Great news.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast