Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Week 17: Minnesota Vikings vs Chicago Bears 12/31/17 1:00 PM ET

Week Seventeen

VS

Sunday, December 31 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX

https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

A lot riding on this game potentially for us. We should be able to take care of business but that Chicago defense is still stout at times. I think the worst we can finish is a 3 seed but still would be nice to have that bye. Let's have a nice clean football game against the Bears and enjoy that rest.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    A lot riding on this game potentially for us. We should be able to take care of business but that Chicago defense is still stout at times. I think the worst we can finish is a 3 seed but still would be nice to have that bye. Let's have a nice clean football game against the Bears and enjoy that rest.
    The nice thing is for us to lose out on the bye the vikes, saints, AND rams would all have to lose and panthers would need to win. So i should hope even if we lose by some chance we should still get the bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    The nice thing is for us to lose out on the bye the vikes, saints, AND rams would all have to lose and panthers would need to win. So i should hope even if we lose by some chance we should still get the bye.
    Oh really, well that makes me feel good but it should not matter.

Rams don't have to lose, I don't believe. If Vikings and Saints lose and Carolina wins, that's the only scenario we lose the bye. We have the tiebreak on the Rams and Saints, but not the Panthers.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Rams also have to lose.
    Only way we lose the bye is if Vikings, Saints and Rams all lose, and Panthers win.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Rams don't have to lose, I don't believe. If Vikings and Saints lose and Carolina wins, that's the only scenario we lose the bye. We have the tiebreak on the Rams and Saints, but not the Panthers.
    Rams have to lose also for the panthers to get it. Every single scenario except for tying with only the panthers has us taking it. Thats why i feel pretty good about it.

Weird- I used ESPN's NFL Playoff Machine yesterday and the Rams game meant nothing...used it again now and the Rams have to lose as well...must kick in a different tiebreak or have to do with their win over the Saints...whatever, we beat the Bears and none of it matters.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

We need to get up early in this one and bring the backups in. Teddy will be able to lead us to victory when Case comes out. We should not be playing Easton in this game, give him this week and the bye week to heal up. The key to our postseason run will be the teamsís health, especially the offensive line. Losing Easton was not a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    We need to get up early in this one and bring the backups in. Teddy will be able to lead us to victory when Case comes out. We should not be playing Easton in this game, give him this week and the bye week to heal up. The key to our postseason run will be the teamsís health, especially the offensive line. Losing Easton was not a good start.
    Easton wont be healing up to be ready for playoffs. He fractured his ankle. Heís done for the year ...

Week 17: Minnesota Vikings vs Chicago Bears 12/31/17 1:00 PM ET

21-0 lead heading into half should do it...

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    21-0 lead heading into half should do it...
    Not if big time mitchell trubisky has anything to say about it lol

Looks like elflein is out of the game.

Ya it sucks to lose Pat but lets get him healed for the playoffs. I read today that Remmers could move to RG with Berger moving to Center and then that would put Hill in at RT.

I don't expect this to be a big blowout early unless we can get some TO's. Chicago is not good but they are not bad and play tough at times. The defense is still pretty good. It would be nice to have a blowout though to get some backups some reps.

Let's go get ourselves a bye!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast