View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jaguars

3 50.00%
  • Patriots

3 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!

AFC Championship Game: Jacksonville Jaguars at New England Patriots

AFC Championship Game

vs

Date: Sunday, January 21st, 3:05 PM EST
    TV: CBS

Click For More Stats

(2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

Jags by fiddy.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Jags by fiddy.
    X2

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

ZZzZzzZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzz

Yawn

Yawn

ZZZZZzzzZZZZzzz

See y’all in Minny.

Jags by 20

Everyone will be riding the Jags momentum, but I'm expecting a blood bath from NE.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Patriots by 100 (both the AFCCG and SB combined)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Let me ask every NFL fanbase besides Jacksonville, Philly, Minny a question. Why do you want NE to lose? Because the fact they are in the SB every year is "boring". If NE doesn't make it this year, you will see a complaints about this SB being boring. In fact we talk about the NFL fixing games, i wouldn't be surprised if they gave the Pats an "advantage". Why? Lets face it, no offense to Jags, Eagles, and Vikings fans, but who is the headliner? Blake Bortles vs Case Keenum or Nick Foles? Thats not going to draw the casual fan. The NFL is probably hoping the Pats win because they need good ratings after losing them all year. If Carson Wentz was healthy then they wouldn't need the Patriots. The best case is Pats vs Vikings. The "Villians" vs Hometown Underdogs.
    Last edited by j-bay; Yesterday at 11:29 AM.

PAPI SMASH!

Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    Let me ask every NFL fanbase besides Jacksonville, Philly, Minny a question. Why do you want NE to lose? Because the fact they are in the SB every year is "boring". If NE doesn't make it this year, you will see a complaints about this SB being boring. In fact we talk about the NFL fixing games, i wouldn't be surprised if they gave the Pats an "advantage". Why? Lets face it, no offense to Jags, Eagles, and Vikings fans, but who is the headliner? Blake Bortles vs Case Keenum or Nick Foles? Thats not going to draw the casual fan. The NFL is probably hoping the Pats win because they need good ratings after losing them all year. If Carson Wentz was healthy then they wouldn't need the Patriots. The best case is Pats vs Vikings. The "Villians" vs Hometown Underdogs.
    I've just commented on this a little bit in another thread.

If the SB was Patriots vs. Cowboys/Giants/Redskins, I would obviously root for the Patriots.

If it was Patriots vs. another recently successful team, like the Packers, Seahawks, Falcons or Saints, I wouldn't care about who wins.

But in this Super Bowl in particular, we are guaranteed to have one team from the NFC that has never won a Super Bowl, and maybe even one from the AFC as well. That's what I'm rooting for if the Eagles don't make it, a team that has never won a Super Bowl.

I don't give a **** about the casual fan or the NFL ratings. Give me Blake Bortles vs. Case Keenum or Nick Foles. Those three QBs are backed by great defenses. Any fan with a half a brain can enjoy a good defensive match-up.

I'm just tired of seeing them in it every single year for the past 10-15 years. Kudos to them for being so dominant over a long stretch, but I can not wait for Brady/Bill to call it quits and that team fall back down.
    Also with the way they've gotten some BS calls, the cheating, it gets old.
    I cheer for NE to lose the same way I do for GB to lose. I hate the Giants too, but those two super bowls you would've thought I was a die hard Giants fan. It's nice seeing someone take down Goliath.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Cue the "Everybody hates the Pats" posts.

Not capable? Please, I'm BDN homie..

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Cue the "Everybody hates the Pats" posts.
    I'm just saying, unless you are an Eagles, Jags, or Vikings fan, if you want the best SB possible you want NE in there.

PAPI SMASH!

I tend to root for NE once CAR is eliminated. Not because I like them, but because if they win it I don't have to deal with stupid off season narratives. Another BB/Brady ring literally means nothing, unless you're a Steeler fan who's afraid of someone else being able to say something similar to "herp derp sixburgh!" They're already regarded as the goats. On the other side if the other inexperienced teams with mediocre QBs win it'll be an off season of "Is Blake Bortles becoming great?" "Are the Jaguars a dynasty in the making?" "Is Case Keenum the best QB in the league?" I just don't want to relive Flacco/Eli/Wilson off-seasons.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

I'm just saying, unless you are an Eagles, Jags, or Vikings fan, if you want the best SB possible you want NE in there.
    In your opinion.

There are plenty of reasons for wanting Jax to represent the AFC that don't include NE. The D is impressive as hell, Blake's story over the preseason/year, Fournette is fun to watch, looking for their first championship, etc.

It's going to be a good game.

Not capable? Please, I'm BDN homie..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast