Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Russian hackers have targeted more than 200 journalists

All that “what’s so bad about befriending Russia” crap and here’s one of the many corrupt things the Kremlin backs:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...222-story.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh my goodness ... state sponsored espionage

this is somehow a revelation?

Do you think the US isn't involved in this type of activity?

Pretty much only a story because Trump is in the White House

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Any action by Russia should have heightened focus and not just because (though primarily) because Trump is in office and there is reason enough to warrant a Special Counsel to investigate coordination between the Trump campaign and Putin’s regime.
    lolololololol

conflating before breakfast I see

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post

Any action by Russia should have heightened focus and not just because (though primarily) because Trump is in office and there is reason enough to warrant a Special Counsel to investigate coordination between the Trump campaign and Putin’s regime.

lolololololol

conflating before breakfast I see
    This is Putin’s MO. He gets his people to hack and then releases things. It doesn’t even matter if there is nothing illegal there. People willingly buy in that the fact that they are seeing private communications that it must be salacious.

For example: tell me what was found to be illegal in the DNC or John Podesta leaks?

This is Putin’s MO. He gets his people to hack and then releases things. It doesn’t even matter if there is nothing illegal there. People willingly buy in that the fact that they are seeing private communications that it must be salacious.

For example: tell me what was found to be illegal in the DNC or John Podesta leaks?
    Again, you are condemning the Russian government for doing something that the US government does to its own people every day...

save your outrage for something meaningful

Again, you are condemning the Russian government for doing something that the US government does to its own people every day...

save your outrage for something meaningful
    When Holder got a warrant for that Fox News employee’s emails, that was a big deal and it was likely one of the biggest mistakes made by his administration.

So I’ll direct my outrage here.

When Holder got a warrant for that Fox News employee’s emails, that was a big deal and it was likely one of the biggest mistakes made by his administration.

So I’ll direct my outrage here.
    you think that is all that goes on?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

you think that is all that goes on?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    I don’t know. But I will absolutely say we are better than Russia. I won’t morally equivocate ourselves to them.

I don’t know. But I will absolutely say we are better than Russia. I won’t morally equivocate ourselves to them.
    Denial is a powerful thing...

There it is right on queue.

Yes I’m aware of the many many atrocities, fixed elections, assassinations of democratically elected officials and outright exploitation of resources of other countries committed by the US.

And after all that it’s still asinine to be supportive of a country (and our current potus who supports them) who waged an influence campaign against our elections and continues to hack into our systems. A foe is a foe regardless of how terrible we are.

Btw I’m grateful to Wikileaks and most of the leaked info out there. It’s still ridiculous to act like Russia isn’t so bad with their humanitarian violations and attempt to hack every international entity. Just because you like a president doesn’t make it ok to support a country like them.

The Chinese hack more than the Russians but the democrats aren't sour about them right now, lol.

Oh, and I like how you cut the "around the world" part out of your headline. You should work for the press.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The Chinese hack more than the Russians but the democrats aren't sour about them right now, lol.

Oh, and I like how you cut the "around the world" part out of your headline. You should work for the press.
    Psd won’t fit the full headline.

And yeah, hey if the Chinese are doing it, why care about Russia? Screw it

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Psd won’t fit the full headline.

And yeah, hey if the Chinese are doing it, why care about Russia? Screw it

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    All that “what’s so bad about befriending Russia” crap and here’s one of the many corrupt things the Kremlin backs:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...222-story.html

It didn't fit it there ^^^ either I guess.

This isn't a news story. It's just a platform to complain about the election some more. And that becomes pretty apparent when you read the article.

200 journalists from around the world? Wow, geez!

The North Koreans are probably trying to hack every major multinational corporation as we speak, lol.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast