Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Casey and the system

Did you guys hear Casey on Lowe's podcast?

I will post the link.

He said he challenged DeMar and Lowry and told them that the perception is you guys are not smart enough to to play in a system and can only run iso.

He also said he takes it personally when people say he's an iso coach.
    Last edited by aman_13; 12-25-2017 at 06:12 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Thank god they all changed.

Demar and Kyle played ISO because Casey let them and Casey ran ISO because Demar/Kyle wanted it. They all fed each other.

It woulda been nice if he made the switch earlier if he was so offended but better late than never. I'll give him credit anyway because i didn't expect jackshit to change.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    It woulda been nice if he made the switch earlier if he was so offended but better late than never. I'll give him credit anyway because i didn't expect jackshit to change.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    this

Let's all remember how efficient the old system worked. They were a top offense. They just couldn't keep trading 2's for 3's against the top teams that can get an open 3 at will. I'm really happy with the change.

Stuff like this is humbling as a sports fan. We all like to think we know what's going on with the coaching, but we have no idea. Glad to see he influenced the change.

^ you mean hear the criticism from the fans and probably upper management as time for a switch in methodology.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Stuff like this is humbling as a sports fan. We all like to think we know what's going on with the coaching, but we have no idea. Glad to see he influenced the change.
    He was going to get his *** fired (and the players would have been traded) if he didn't make a change.

Yeah wtf, it was either he changed or hes gone. That's why most fans said lets fire Casey. He had no choice lol.

I should of posted the link here.

The hate on the Raptors is so strong right now. We are the least talked about team, yet fans want no part of the Raptors lol. I knew this would happen after they got swept against the Cavs.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    The hate on the Raptors is so strong right now. We are the least talked about team, yet fans want no part of the Raptors lol. I knew this would happen after they got swept against the Cavs.
    I cant complain about it since they continue to play like crap in the playoffs. My ceiling is lower for this years team because of the young talent. I won't criticize them if they dont play well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8:32067964
    I cant complain about it since they continue to play like crap in the playoffs. My ceiling is lower for this years team because of the young talent. I won't criticize them if they dont play well.
    My expectations are low as well but I feel better about this team this season because of the way they are playing. I'm interested to see where they will be by March.

I'm happy the schedule is getting tougher, it's easy to get comfortable when you are playing bad teams. The Raptors haven't played a team like OKC in forever. No one has really challenged them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast