Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    So you would be cool with anything but a Warriors win?

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
    nah, that non call just killed a competitive game.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    7 for 18 and 7 turnovers for Bron. What an embarrassing performance on the biggest stage of the regular season [emoji23] Merry Christmas.
    [emoji23][emoji23]

Give some credit to our defense though. Amazing defense, rebounds, and blocked shots by Durant, Bell, Green, Klay, Iggy, and Looney

7 for 18 and 7 turnovers for Bron. What an embarrassing performance on the biggest stage of the regular season Merry Christmas.
    Both he and Durant had pretty subpar games tbh.

Bron got fouled a couple of times. I'm good though Warriors covered.

They let contact go both ways....I didn’t think the officiating was bad today to be honest.

Yeah it didn't ruin the game for me. I saw two very good teams go at it and likely previewing the NBA finals.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    They let contact go both ways....I didn’t think the officiating was bad today to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Yeah it didn't ruin the game for me. I saw two very good teams go at it and likely previewing the NBA finals.
    Finals preview would be a (highly anticipated) warriors/Raptors game

NO CURRY NO PROBLEM... But yo cavs bad team... Lol face it the warriors have the best team in basketball without curry or without Durant as long as one is in... Curry isnt even close to as valuable as a Lebron etc... They just beat the cavs without him and won 11 out of 12.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Your Bias always amazes me. It’s hold on you trumps your not so shabby knowledge of the game.
    You're crazy biased for Bron, so I'm not sure what you're going for here. All I'm saying is that if that was a foul, it was extremely close. He definitely got ball initially and at the end of a game on a drive, a ref will always err on using the whistle. There was nothing strange about that being a no call, and the game as a whole was called equally both ways. Bron just did not come to play and had yet another poor shooting night against the Warriors. That was the difference in a game where the Warriors offense once again out up an underwhelming performance.

The Warriors rim protection is insane this year though. Added top shot blocking team in the NBA (by like a 50% margin over the next closest in San Antonio) to their repertoire. Cavs didn't block a shot today. Just didn't bring it.

The officiating in that game was awful. I'm not a Lebron fan but that was so bad.

anywho this is a win for basketball... 2 games... 2 great games. Keep the train going.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeboy1487 View Post
    The officiating in that game was awful. I'm not a Lebron fan but that was so bad.
    Please stop.

Cavaliers got tons of BS calls their way as well.

You're crazy biased for Bron, so I'm not sure what you're going for here. All I'm saying is that if that was a foul, it was extremely close. He definitely got ball initially and at the end of a game on a drive, a ref will always err on using the whistle. There was nothing strange about that being a no call, and the game as a whole was called equally both ways. Bron just did not come to play and had yet another poor shooting night against the Warriors. That was the difference in a game where the Warriors offense once again out up an underwhelming performance.

The Warriors rim protection is insane this year though. Added top shot blocking team in the NBA (by like a 50% margin over the next closest in San Antonio) to their repertoire. Cavs didn't block a shot today. Just didn't bring it.
    If Durant doesnt make all defense I won't respect their selections again.

I'd say the same about the all star selection if Klay isn't starting this year but I already don't respect the all star selection process.

Marcus Smart... that was a disgusting quarter.

the last play was clearly a foul twice but the cavs got calls earlier that helped them a ton that werent fouls... My only issue with officiating and its been my biggest issue is how unfair it is for the offense late in a game because the defense can do whatever on the last play basically and a foul isnt a foul because of some stupid notion that we need to let the players decide the game.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast