Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    For anyone who is gonna hype of Fuller after this week. The problem is not the good games but how he can not string then together. And next week he will probably be abused because thats what you can expect from him.

But you can't pay somebody bassed on their best game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    For anyone who is gonna hype of Fuller after this week. The problem is not the good games but how he can not string then together. And next week he will probably be abused because thats what you can expect from him.

Who's hyping him after this game? I've been saying he's an ascending young player that we should bring back for a while now. The sentiment on Fuller right now brings me back to all the haters on Peanut in his early days.

Well, the Bears finally won a game under Fox that they were favored to win. With that said, one more week until he's gone!

TOP 5 GRADES:
    CB Kyle Fuller, 96.5 overall grade

CB Bryce Callahan, 90.0 overall grade

DI Akiem Hicks, 84.9 overall grade

QB Mitchell Trubisky, 82.6 overall grade

G Bradley Sowell, 82.3 overall grade

PERFORMANCES OF NOTE:
    QB MITCHELL TRUBISKY, 82.6 OVERALL GRADE
    The Browns weren’t able to get much pressure on the rookie quarterback despite blitzing him on 18 of his 32 dropbacks, and the Bears’ signal-caller took advantage of it. On plays without pressure, he produced an NFL passer rating of 93.3, compared with 62.5 on plays where pressure got to him.

HB JORDAN HOWARD, 48.5 OVERALL GRADE
    Running back Jordan Howard has made life difficult for his AFC North foes this season, with game-defining plays against both the Baltimore Ravens and Pittsburgh Steelers. While he found the end zone twice against the Browns, Cleveland’s defense actually did a pretty good job of bottling him up, allowing just 0.68 yards before contact per carry on the day.

CB KYLE FULLER, 96.5 OVERALL GRADE
    Fuller had a day for the ages against the Browns on Sunday afternoon. Even though he was Chicago’s most frequently targeted player on defense, he allowed no receptions on nine targets and also had an interception and four pass breakups. As a result, he allowed a passer rating of 0.0 on passes attempted into his coverage.

DI AKIEM HICKS, 84.9 OVERALL GRADE
    Hicks led a Bears defensive line that wreaked havoc against Cleveland’s offensive line all game long. He was successful rushing the passer, as he picked up one sack, one hit and two quarterback hurries on 34 pass rushing snaps. However, his best work came in run defense as he stood up blockers, made two run stops and also drew holding calls in the run game.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...eland-browns-3

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post

Based on our current CB situation, i'll take Fuller's random stellar games against stud WR's than the garbage we've put out there since Peanut and TJ left. You have to pay the man.

What's really exciting is the fact Trubisky has a 70% completion percentage his last 4 games. With Kendall 'Loggains doesn't use me enough' Wright, Droptrelle Inman, and Josh 'let me bang your girl' Bellamy to throw to. Just imagine what he's going to do with bonafide receivers. orgasmic.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownFan92 View Post
    What's really exciting is the fact Trubisky has a 70% completion percentage his last 4 games. With Kendall 'Loggains doesn't use me enough' Wright, Droptrelle Inman, and Josh 'let me bang your girl' Bellamy to throw to. Just imagine what he's going to do with bonafide receivers. orgasmic.
    Clean your jeans.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456