Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 16: Denver Broncos (5-9) @ Washington Redskins (6-8)

Denver at Washington (-4.5): 1 p.m. CBS

Discuss.

McKenzie is a ****ing idiot!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    I didn't even attempt to watch this game.
    Anyone For A Piece Of Cake?

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotte, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    I didn't even attempt to watch this game.
    I was on the road so I didn't get too watch it either, however I will be watching next week.

The Broncos don't have many season's like this so im not worried about how this year went, we were doomed too fail this year with the quarterback situation being Trevor and Brock and then when you factor in the OL issues ( even though it's slightly better) we weren't going too have much success this year. Personally I am glad we had this kind of year because we need the high draft picks this year.... Next year the Broncos will bounce back for sure and be contenders again.

I also believe in Vance Joseph, after all he is a rookie HC and he will be better going forward as well.

I personally hope we play all young/rookies next week

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    I personally hope we play all young/rookies next week
    Except for McKenzie. Someone that stupid absolutely should not play.

Mckenzie allowed all his failures too over take him mentally too the point he's literally playing out of his mind. That guy was totally legit in college as a returner and it just hasn't worked out for him in year one. If it doesn't destroy him mentally he should bounce back as he SHOULD be more comfortable in year two. But yes this year has been a disaster for him......

As far as the play that cost us 3 points..... Blah the Broncos got whipped so a squandered chance at 3 points means absolutely nothing.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    Not to be a troll TrustJoseph, but are you in fact, Vance Joseph?

You were on the road this week - check
    You trust Joseph - check

I'm getting suspicious... answer one thing for me, did the team have one of their best weeks in practice this week? lol

It's a Lynch vs Mahomes game this week.

Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    Not to be a troll TrustJoseph, but are you in fact, Vance Joseph?

You were on the road this week - check
    You trust Joseph - check

I'm getting suspicious... answer one thing for me, did the team have one of their best weeks in practice this week? lol
    Lol hey man :facial expression:..... But seriously i believe in Vance and I understand why he didn't wanna come in and be a hard *** right away, this is a year roo learn your player's, learn life as a HC, things will be much much more different next year. Vance is a players coach and year ine it was important too be more of that than a hard ***, even if it meant saying the politically correct crap over and over, giving guys chance after chance, know what happens next year when these failures start playing well? They go even harder for there coach who didn't give up on them when the media and fans were kicking them around... Also we must have decent quarterback play that eads too franchise quarterback play and we will be right back in the playoffs. Whether it's lynch/kelly/rookie they have too be able too make game deciding plays with there arm. We cannot go forward without the guy playing quarterback not being a playmaker. Our defense would be so much more elite if they could get a offense that gets first downs and scores touchdowns for once.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    It's a Lynch vs Mahomes game this week.
    Lynch better be fired up, he's going against the chief's future franchise quarterback so if he wants too be the Broncos franchise quarterback he should out dual mahones who he'd be facing twice a year. Ill be watching too see if lynch plays well and also watching the guy well be facing twice a year starting next year.. I want too see if he has some wow about him... He sure did in college.... But so did lynch... Both are pups though and should be given time, I know for a fact andy Reid us going too let the kid actually grow ON the field, I hope the Broncos do the same whether it's lynch Kelly or rookie. Just play the guy and give him the entire year. If there's no progress by like week 13 then give another guy some reps for the following qb competition.

I think VJ gets another year but I'm not sure he deserves it, and I trust him about as far as I can throw him. Here's the reasons I don't trust in his ability to be a HC.

1. It's not like this is the first team that VJ has been a part of that is undisciplined. His secondary in Cincinnati was very undisciplined, and last year in Miami his defense let the league in taunting penalties and encroachment penalties. As a matter of fact, his defense had more than twice as many encroachment penalties as the second highest penalized team. Miami was second in the league in neutral zone infractions, 3rd in facemasks, 6th in illegal contact, and 7th in illegal passing penalties. So he's got a history of being incredibly lenient with his team.

2. The decisions he made this year were awful across the board. Playing Leary at RG when his natural position is LG, not playing Leary next to a rookie LT, having two players share time at LG, not playing Charles, time out usage, sticking with Siemian so long, sticking with McKenzie so long... And that's just the tip of the iceberg. One of the things I'm confident in after this season is that VJ is not a good decision maker.

3. His in game awareness is completely inept. VJ figured we could run a fake punt with our entire starting offensive line in there. Remember that? He actually thought no one would realize what's going on. Then later in the season we were kicking off and got a delay of game but STILL attempted an onside kick. VJ was asked about it, and he wasn't even aware that it happened. Then last week Brock is yelling at the sidelines and all the players ignored him. And VJ had no idea who it was that ignored him... As a coach you need to be ringing guys necks for doing that.

4. Game planning has been a joke all year. There's times where it's so blatantly obvious that no one knows what the plan is. The team is just going through the motions like it's a scrimmage. You want to know why we were so successful in the preseason? Because there's no game planning going on. You want to know why we started off 3-1 before losing 8 in a row? Because in the early part of a season, there isn't much tape for teams to know how to attack you. And don't get me started about in game adjustments. The Broncos are 0-9 when trailing at halftime this year. Worse is that we've lost 8 games by more than 1 score. 8 ****ing times we've lost by more than 9 points including 4 games that we lost by more than 20 points. Think about that. 25% of our games this season, we've lost by 3 scores or more.

There's more reasons if I wanted to spend more time writing about it, but those 4 reasons are enough to show you that he's not an NFL HC. And worst of all, the guy I wanted (And Mud for that matter) has won the same number of games as us with a much worse 49ers roster. Sometimes you have to admit to a mistake, correct it, and move on. VJ is that mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I think VJ gets another year but I'm not sure he deserves it, and I trust him about as far as I can throw him. Here's the reasons I don't trust in his ability to be a HC.

1. It's not like this is the first team that VJ has been a part of that is undisciplined. His secondary in Cincinnati was very undisciplined, and last year in Miami his defense let the league in taunting penalties and encroachment penalties. As a matter of fact, his defense had more than twice as many encroachment penalties as the second highest penalized team. Miami was second in the league in neutral zone infractions, 3rd in facemasks, 6th in illegal contact, and 7th in illegal passing penalties. So he's got a history of being incredibly lenient with his team.

2. The decisions he made this year were awful across the board. Playing Leary at RG when his natural position is LG, not playing Leary next to a rookie LT, having two players share time at LG, not playing Charles, time out usage, sticking with Siemian so long, sticking with McKenzie so long... And that's just the tip of the iceberg. One of the things I'm confident in after this season is that VJ is not a good decision maker.

3. His in game awareness is completely inept. VJ figured we could run a fake punt with our entire starting offensive line in there. Remember that? He actually thought no one would realize what's going on. Then later in the season we were kicking off and got a delay of game but STILL attempted an onside kick. VJ was asked about it, and he wasn't even aware that it happened. Then last week Brock is yelling at the sidelines and all the players ignored him. And VJ had no idea who it was that ignored him... As a coach you need to be ringing guys necks for doing that.

4. Game planning has been a joke all year. There's times where it's so blatantly obvious that no one knows what the plan is. The team is just going through the motions like it's a scrimmage. You want to know why we were so successful in the preseason? Because there's no game planning going on. You want to know why we started off 3-1 before losing 8 in a row? Because in the early part of a season, there isn't much tape for teams to know how to attack you. And don't get me started about in game adjustments. The Broncos are 0-9 when trailing at halftime this year. Worse is that we've lost 8 games by more than 1 score. 8 ****ing times we've lost by more than 9 points including 4 games that we lost by more than 20 points. Think about that. 25% of our games this season, we've lost by 3 scores or more.

There's more reasons if I wanted to spend more time writing about it, but those 4 reasons are enough to show you that he's not an NFL HC. And worst of all, the guy I wanted (And Mud for that matter) has won the same number of games as us with a much worse 49ers roster. Sometimes you have to admit to a mistake, correct it, and move on. VJ is that mistake.
    Lol the 49ers didn't win these 4 in a row until these last 4 weeks.... Talk about a losing streak? They had lost what ten in a row? They also didn't begin winning game's until they traded for jimmy g who appears too be a franchise quarterback. Something Vance hasn't had.

There is no question Vance has had a lot of his plate as a rookie HC but imo he's going too end up being a little better version of Marvin Lewis. Just make sure he has a quarterback and john Elway too build a good roster for his young HC and.Vance will be fine.

This whole year is a wash, the beauty of everything is a lot of valuable PT was had by a lot of young guy's and we saw a few grow right beneath our eye's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast