Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Did everybody see the butt pick today? I didn't read back in the thread.. Check it out, what a thing of beauty (or booty) :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdGMfV3gyLP/?share=other

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Earl Thomas telling Wagner that he shouldn't of played last week then telling Dallas to come get him lol.

Good lord Dak is ****ing awful

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Whoa having flashbacks the each of the last 8 years youíve made this same post lol
    This is only year two of me saying it lol. At least he's starting to look the part finally.

Man Seattle had more penalty yards (142) than total yards (136) and the Seahawks still won.. Wow! I've never heard of that before

In an away game too, with the playoffs on the line for both teams. Wow

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    What's gotten into Dan Bailey?
    guessing residual to his hammy getting hurt earlier in the year. Hasn't really been accurate since coming back from that
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Puts to rest the Wentz/Dak argument.
    Wentz certainly took round 2, thats for sure.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Jimmy G is legit. It's not just Belichek.

Russ a bit over-rated to me. He's amazing in clutch situations and situations with urgency. I've never seen him pick apart defenses consistently through a structured offense. Maybe once or twice a year he'd do that. Most of his big yardage gcomes when he's playing under some kind of duress.
    He's always under duress. It's partly by design because they know he can handle it so they focused much of their resources on the defensive side of the ball. He's very legit to me.
    Yankees Farm System

How Jason Garrett can continue to survive with never advancing past the first round or having back to back winning seasons in almost a decade is beyond belief. Poor coaching staff all the way around.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    How Jason Garrett can continue to survive with never advancing past the first round or having back to back winning seasons in almost a decade is beyond belief. Poor coaching staff all the way around.
    I think Jason is a respected coach. Players like him, its the ownership that tries to create superstar players that killed this team. Jerry is obssesive to his players it went from Romo to Dez to Elliot. Thatís their downfall. They have a lot of pieces just terrible leadership.

Props to NoFunLeague

Quote Originally Posted by Shkelqim View Post
    I think Jason is a respected coach. Players like him, its the ownership that tries to create superstar players that killed this team. Jerry is obssesive to his players it went from Romo to Dez to Elliot. Thatís their downfall. They have a lot of pieces just terrible leadership.
    Sure Garrett is a likable guy but he makes really questionable decisions like being down at the 2 yard line and throwing the football twice which the second attempt led to a holding call.

Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Sure Garrett is a likable guy but he makes really questionable decisions like being down at the 2 yard line and throwing the football twice which the second attempt led to a holding call.
    Doug Pederson does a lot of questionable **** but we love it because it works. So things are only noticable when the outcome isnt the right one. Theres way more than that play that lost them that game. Dez and Dak lost them that game. It wasnít coaching. They deserve the blame. Dez especially how does maxwell do that to you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    It's tough, but you give Tom the benefit of the doubt until proven other-wise, he's more then earned it.
    It's not about benefit of the doubt; it's about Brady being 40 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It's not about benefit of the doubt; it's about Brady being 40 years old.
    With all that he has done for the franchise, if he says he can play until his mid-40's, you give him the benefit of the doubt. It's easy for us outsiders to make a counter decision because we are not involved with the relationship/people/politics side of it. Even his play this year warrants the trust thus far. I don't know what will happen down the line but he's earned his chance to prove his stay/worth and trust with his word about longevity.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    He's always under duress. It's partly by design because they know he can handle it so they focused much of their resources on the defensive side of the ball. He's very legit to me.
    He is still legit and pro bowl caliber, but he does has some things he can improve upon. I like Cam/Watson/Wentz as better pocket passers when considering dual threat guys. He needs to show he can carry an offense more consistently to me and not just rack up numbers playing in no huddle and coming from behind scenarios.

To add,he's a super rich version of Hundley, billionaire version of Tebow. Tebow and Brett are flawed qbs but when they play late in games they also make things happen in tight games.
    Last edited by Heediot; 12-25-2017 at 06:37 AM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast