Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    He'll be tagged to make sure he can't leave, then I'd say, after the way he's played, I'd give him 23-25 annually.
    I agree. I think that he gets a 5 or 6 year deal with around $23 to $25 million per year. The franchise tag will help in he negotiations. If he were to hit the market, he would get a lot more.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Hoping Brady rubbed off on him in the way of knowing they will need money for other talent to put around him.

Either way though, pay that man

Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    It's been a while since the Niners scored more than 40 points
    Yup itís been awhile since Hoyer threw up 39 and lost to Rams in TNF....
    But Jimmy threw up 44 against JAX

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    What do Jimmy G and Christmas have in common?

NoeL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Hoping Brady rubbed off on him in the way of knowing they will need money for other talent to put around him.

Either way though, pay that man
    Brady had already made a ton of money prior to taking the below market contracts. Jimmy Garoppolo has been making $900k per year. He's going to want to get paid.

Just give him part of the team.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

I'd also like to give a shout out to ol Shanahan. Don't know if he's getting enough credit for what he's done. I've been very happy with him thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    I'd also like to give a shout out to ol Shanahan. Don't know if he's getting enough credit for what he's done. I've been very happy with him thus far.
    Shanahan and Lynch have both done a fantastic job. Shanahan won't be a candidate for coach of the year because the team didn't make the playoffs, but he has done as well as anyone in the league if you consider the state of the team that he took over and the plethora of injuries the team has sustained. If Lynch isn't named executive of the year, then the voters need to be slapped in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Shanahan and Lynch have both done a fantastic job. Shanahan won't be a candidate for coach of the year because the team didn't make the playoffs, but he has done as well as anyone in the league if you consider the state of the team that he took over and the plethora of injuries the team has sustained. If Lynch isn't named executive of the year, then the voters need to be slapped in the face.
    Yeah, the Jimmy trade alone should lock that up for him

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Yeah, the Jimmy trade alone should lock that up for him
    The magic he pulled off with the trade from #2 to #3 and what he got for those picks should lock it up too...you put both those things together with a very good draft and it should be unanimous. He turned the #2 overall pick into the following and still got the guy that he would have drafted at #2 anyway.

Solomon Thomas
    Saints 2018 2nd round pick (flipping Bears 2017 3rd)
    Adrian Colbert (also part of flipping Bears 2017 3rd)
    Bears 2018 3rd
    Bears 2017 4th that was used to move up and draft Reuben Foster

Another awesome win... 44 on the top defense in football.

I figured Jacksonville would be napping a bit, but you still have to do the work.

This game however wasn't as impressive as the other wins, b/c the defense did get scorched besides the turnovers created. The lack of a pass rush, Bortles throwing for 350+, 400+ yards of offense allowed... I still don't think Saleh is appropriate as coordinator, he a little young in the tooth. They need a vet coordinator.

Still need a CB. I think Spoon played better in this game than in previous. Dontae Johnson has to be gone. Yet another Baalke blunder. Ansah, Fuller in free agency?

I think Solomon Thomas had one of his best games.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Brady had already made a ton of money prior to taking the below market contracts. Jimmy Garoppolo has been making $900k per year. He's going to want to get paid.
    Oh Iím sure. Just wishful thinking that he doesnít want biggest contract ever to QB, which seems to happen every time One is signed. Pay the man, by all means.

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    Another awesome win... 44 on the top defense in football.

I figured Jacksonville would be napping a bit, but you still have to do the work.

This game however wasn't as impressive as the other wins, b/c the defense did get scorched besides the turnovers created. The lack of a pass rush, Bortles throwing for 350+, 400+ yards of offense allowed... I still don't think Saleh is appropriate as coordinator, he a little young in the tooth. They need a vet coordinator.

Still need a CB. I think Spoon played better in this game than in previous. Dontae Johnson has to be gone. Yet another Baalke blunder. Ansah, Fuller in free agency?

I think Solomon Thomas had one of his best games.
    Thomas definitely had some flash plays this game. Buck did as well. Dontae just kills us every week. Heís so bad. Easy to upgrade there

Is there a gdt yet for today?

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Is there a gdt yet for today?
    Now there is lol, completely spaced on it this week.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast