Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    I’d like the C’s to get Evans with the DPE. He’d be a very nice fit off the bench for us right now

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Curious what my Bucks offered for Warriors Zaza,McGee. Since after all we salary dumped Zaza to Mavs a few years back for a top 55 protected second. Kidd barely plays Vaughn. He could be a option. Also Bucks got unguaranteed contract of Liggins. I wouldn't offer to much more.
    Warriors want either a pick or a shooter ideally ... but would probably accept a protected 2nd ... so almost nothing. Zaza is much less likely to move than McGee.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Yeah I read a tweet today Warriors want to create a extra roster spot for Cook. So Liggins unguaranteed and or a second round pick. Or waive Liggins then trade a second for McGee and call it a day. Or Vaughn and Liggins for Zaza,McGee then waive Liggins for Cook. But doubt ya wanna trade two centers. Unless ya do. Don't ya have 5 centers?

Can we please trade jason kidd for anything? Joakim noah? I'll take him if that means kidd is a goner.

Just trying to make PSD Great Again one post at a time.

Yeah I read a tweet today Warriors want to create a extra roster spot for Cook. So Liggins unguaranteed and or a second round pick. Or waive Liggins then trade a second for McGee and call it a day. Or Vaughn and Liggins for Zaza,McGee then waive Liggins for Cook. But doubt ya wanna trade two centers. Unless ya do. Don't ya have 5 centers?
    The Warriors have 7 players who get minutes at center ... Zaza, West, Bell, McGee, Looney, Jones, and Green. Jones is more athletic than McGee and has been playing well in the G so they want to bring him up too, so it's possible they move 2 of them or just move 1 and keep moving Cook and Jones up and down for the rest of the season and it's really just a minutes issue. They have 17 players they like and they just can't get minutes for all of them, that's part of the reason they've been so aggressive in "resting" players, just so they can get minutes for the rest of the roster.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

I dunno. That kinda contradicts a ton of what we've read recently, no?

Damn, Clippers would have mirked the trade.

You basically traded Kyrie and TT for DJ and Crowder, Lou and a pick/cap.

No way they offered this.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post

At this point Thompson's contract is a huge negative. Over paid rebounder. IT is a bit of a unknown coming back from injury and UFA next summer. Nets pick is at #10 in a top 4 heavy draft. Kinda meh.

That dude is a known Isaiah Thomas hater and tries to troll him.

#badsource

Quote Originally Posted by lakers squad View Post
    We would have to get a draft pick back with Noel, if we did that trade...As Picks or moving Deng's contract is what we would want from a Randle trade!
    No way Dallas gives up a pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoast_yg View Post
    Yeah but Noel is not resigning with Dallas, randle would, thats the deal breaker were not into helping teams clean up their disgruntled players sorry keep sticking with Carlisle
    Why the hostility? If you don’t want to discuss or listen to possible trades maybe you shouldn’t be in a trade thread.

Also there is no guarantee the Mavs would want to resign Randle. This trade would be strictly o “kick the tires” on Randle. If he works out then obviously they would want to resign him however if he doesn’t fit the team they would absolutely let him walk. Also the fact is that no teams are wanting to help the Lakers have a shot at Labron so Nerlens might be the best offer the Lakers could get for Randle.

The most likely scenario is that neither player is traded and both become UFA this offseason (after the Lakers renounce his rights to free up the cap hold).

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post

If the Clips include a first rounder it makes sense. Cleveland knows LeBron is leaving. The Brooklyn pick was the best part of the Kyrie trade. Any trade that gets them another first rounder whilst giving them a chance to make one final run this year is a good trade for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    That dude is a known Isaiah Thomas hater and tries to troll him.

#badsource
    Fake news! #MPSDGA

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Why would Pelicans trade Anthony Davis when he's locked in long-term and is still young? And Love is playing his best season with the Cavs+ shooting a career high at three. Cavs should go after PG if anything.
    If IT can come back and be IT, then I 100% don't want any part of PG. Cousins is the guy you have to go get. Of course if u can get AD instead you do it, but he is the only piece the Cavs are missing.

Wade
    Bron
    Green
    Love
    Cousins

They run this lineup and have zero weaknesses and can play any style and your bigger than everyone.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast