Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which of these guys get traded?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deandre Jordan

20 57.14%
  • Lou Williams

14 40.00%
  • George Hill

18 51.43%
  • Kawhi Leonard

2 5.71%
  • Kevin Love

5 14.29%
  • Damian Lillard

1 2.86%
  • Kemba Walker

10 28.57%
  • Isaiah Thomas

3 8.57%
  • None

0 0%
  • Other (please name them)

6 17.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 118 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Aside from Randle, Are those guys actual players or made up names?
    rofl

I canít understand the Noel for randle rumors. If Iím the lakers why the **** would I do that straight across.

If I were the Lakers I definitely would not do that trade at all...I would at least keep Randle until the end of the season and then come off season when he becomes a free agent then I wouldn't re-sign him...Randle then could go to another team you basically clear cap space that way

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Lakers just want to get rid of Clarkson at this point. They'll probably take a player with a one year contract. Honestly, I think Lakers need to find a way to package Clarkson+Randle+Deng. Their biggest issue with signing free agents is that Deng signing.
    Salaries don't match and if the Lakers are dumping Clarkson they aren't taking on anything but expirings... probably much better deals out there for him anyway.

As a Laker fan I don't have a lot of faith in signing two top guys so keeping deng another year isn't a big deal in reality

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít follow the lakers. What is the rush to move Ckarkson. Iíve always thought he was pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He is irrelevant long term and his contract is favorable so there will be buyers at the deadline for him...

might as well see what they can get now... he could always get injured and we could get stuck with him which they don't want to have happen.

Curious what my Bucks offered for Warriors Zaza,McGee. Since after all we salary dumped Zaza to Mavs a few years back for a top 55 protected second. Kidd barely plays Vaughn. He could be a option. Also Bucks got unguaranteed contract of Liggins. I wouldn't offer to much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If I were the Lakers I definitely would not do that trade at all...I would at least keep Randle until the end of the season and then come off season when he becomes a free agent then I wouldn't re-sign him...Randle then could go to another team you basically clear cap space that way
    wow... just wow... do you post just to post? both are expirings

Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    I canít understand the Noel for randle rumors. If Iím the lakers why the **** would I do that straight across.
    We would have to get a draft pick back with Noel, if we did that trade...As Picks or moving Deng's contract is what we would want from a Randle trade!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít follow the lakers. What is the rush to move Ckarkson. Iíve always thought he was pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't think he will get moved before the deadline, He is a 6 man of the year candidate, and can play either the point are the two, the main reason we would look to move him is to free up two max contract spots, and we could just wait until the off-season and see if two max player's want to come before we dealt him!

Shocked Lakers haven't tried Randle,Clarkson for Moose expiring deal. Then Lakers only need to dump Deng. Figure in Randle is RFA and Lakers need cap.
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 12-26-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Depending on who the Lakers can get in free agency, they may try and trade Lonzo as well. Especially with Ingram+Kuzma being capable 20+ scorers in the league, Lonzo isn't as important as we may think.
    Lol wtf, stay in yo lane thunder fan. Don't worry PG can give you some insight next year when he signs with the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Nerlens would slide right into Randleís minutes. His contract is also expiring just like Randleís is so if he doesnít work out the Lakers are no worse off then if they had kept Randle.
    Yeah but Noel is not resigning with Dallas, randle would, thats the deal breaker were not into helping teams clean up their disgruntled players sorry keep sticking with Carlisle

Quote Originally Posted by lakers squad View Post
    The lakers are actually in no hurry to move Clarkson, we don't want to move him before the deadline unless the perfect deal come's along, also we have pretty much giving up on moving Deng for now, as teams are asking for Kuz or Bi or multiple first to take his contract on, as the know we want to move him to make a run at LBJ and PG13, and they want to make us pay to do this, Woj has reported this, Expect us to hold on to Clarkson until the offseason and Dang not to be moved before the deadline as we will either stretch him or move him in the off season as well unless something changes, the player we are most likely to move at the deadline will probably be Randle, as we are starting to feel around to see what offers are out there for him, he's a solid 4, but we are loaded at that position and his contract is coming up for renewal and he will get a nice raise, and we are not looking to add more salary! 👌
    Well said buddy, we need more posters like this gyy.

Page 3 of 118 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast