Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which of these guys get traded?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deandre Jordan

20 57.14%
  • Lou Williams

14 40.00%
  • George Hill

18 51.43%
  • Kawhi Leonard

2 5.71%
  • Kevin Love

5 14.29%
  • Damian Lillard

1 2.86%
  • Kemba Walker

10 28.57%
  • Isaiah Thomas

3 8.57%
  • None

0 0%
  • Other (please name them)

6 17.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 96 of 118 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1757
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    Seems like nobody is interested in taking on bad contracts in trades.

To get rid of JR and TT contracts. it might just cost you that BK pick alone.

Frye + Cavs pick for Avery Bradley seems like a logical move.
    and there is no point to that because if LeBron leaves they will be under the tax anyway...

You all have no clue what you're talking about haha! They would literally have DJ and Lou right now if they offered the Nets pick with their garbage contracts of JR and TT. You all are so out of the loop with everything thats gone on the last couple weeks so I won't reply to your garbage anymore. Take your time, read up on the news, and educate yourselves.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    they would do it...

they will do anything to get rid of batums deal at this point
    This! These kids don't know though.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

I think every team is playing hardball. There's far more sellers than buyers right now. Something's gonna give before the deadline.
    LeBron's taking out teams and collecting his infinity stones.

Quote Originally Posted by RCarlson85 View Post
    Not buying that. Did you look at the trade that was proposed? They would be giving up 4 years of Batum just to take back 3 years each of TT and JR. Not worth it. They're not giving up a bad contract to just get back more bad contracts.

Charlotte is always broke and will be looking to save money

they break all those guys into smaller pieces which can be moved later

Getting rid of batum at this point would cost Charlotte at least a first in the late lottery plus a young guy

You act like getting a lottery pick and cap relief plus 2 good pieces in Crowder/Osman is bad

Not to mention that a guy like IT will probably be in a S&T this summer which could get Charlotte another pick.

Will it happen? I have no idea but from a value standpoint it is not off at all.

Vinylman has put the kids to bed.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    Charlotte is always broke and will be looking to save money

they break all those guys into smaller pieces which can be moved later

Getting rid of batum at this point would cost Charlotte at least a first in the late lottery plus a young guy

You act like getting a lottery pick and cap relief plus 2 good pieces in Crowder/Osman is bad

Not to mention that a guy like IT will probably be in a S&T this summer which could get Charlotte another pick.

Will it happen? I have no idea but from a value standpoint it is not off at all.
    I do agree with this.

I'm not sure WaDe03's trade goes through as it is, but it makes sense for Charlotte to consider (only consider) a trade that lands them an expiring in IT and the Nets pick. Especially since there's virtually no buyers on the market and everyone is trying to sell.

Charlotte wants to dump Batum along with Kemba. What team has 34 million in expirings along with a worthy draft pick they're willing to trade? No one.

The market determines everything. The deadline is gonna come down to teams NOT making any moves and keeping their guys or making 'meh' moves to try to get in the direction they're going. We already saw it with Blake and Detroit.
    Last edited by Vee-Rex; 02-06-2018 at 03:53 PM.
    LeBron's taking out teams and collecting his infinity stones.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    You all have no clue what you're talking about haha! They would literally have DJ and Lou right now if they offered the Nets pick with their garbage contracts of JR and TT. You all are so out of the loop with everything thats gone on the last couple weeks so I won't reply to your garbage anymore. Take your time, read up on the news, and educate yourselves.
    yea the Clips are gonna take on all that salary just for a pick in the 6-10 range?
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Vinylman has put the kids to bed.
    No, the "kids" have an actual job where they can't post on a sports forum every 5 min all day long. You were good for some entertainment over lunch but now you're boring me.

Hornets trade i think is a no, i doubt they take on TT,JR, and company just to get rid of Batum, but i can be wrong.

The clips i can see doing it for the pick.

Honestly if your the Cavs, stand pat. There is no player out there not named Durant/Davis, that is going to get you over the hump. Maybe win the east but not beat the warriors. The warriors would sweep the Cavs today and with DJ and Lou will they go 5 games at best.

Iíve seen Lou will, when heís not on heís on, but when heís off, itís horrific.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    yea the Clips are gonna take on all that salary just for a pick in the 6-10 range?
    That's what they said but the Cavs wouldn't give them the Nets pick.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Quote Originally Posted by RCarlson85 View Post
    No, the "kids" have an actual job where they can't post on a sports forum every 5 min all day long. You were good for some entertainment over lunch but now you're boring me.
    One of the perks of being your own boss!
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

NBA trades are a business decision. In business, you don't make trades simply because someone says you have to. Cavs fans will project trades that Cavs fans want to happen because quite frankly, your team is playing like complete trash and it seems that you guys need a huge rehaul if you are to compete for a title. But your trades don't make sense.

Why would Clippers take on J.R./TT's contract just so they can get a pick that might not even be worth it? Drafting is Jerry West's expertise but no one wants to pay $33 million to a duo of players who are below average at their position. in J.R.'s case, he is 77th/80 in PER for SG's.

George Hill? That seems to be the only legitimate move Cavs are trying to make. In that case, who cares? George Hill isn't going to change the result nor save the Cavs season. The move to get George Hill won't do anything, tbh.

Kemba Walker+Batum. Okay, I am sorry but now this looks like you just lost Kyrie so you can get Kemba+Batum.. which is a terrible trade.

The DJ+Lou make sense and the Cavs should trade the BKLY, TT, IT, and their Cavs pick.

The fact they haven't convinced LeBron to waive his NTC tells me that LeBron probably doesn't want to relocate yet because there is no reason to want to stay in Cleveland. This organization betrayed him once again. Dan Gilbert is officially the worst owner in basketball. Moves could have been made to get other players that would help the Cavs but they were all focused on LeBron's commitment when LeBron's commitment has always been that if the Cavs can compete, he will stay. Now they traded Kyrie without consulting LeBron and they fired the one guy who actually made amazing roster changes.. David Griffin would have made a move by now to help the Cavs but they have a puppet-man in Altman for Gilbert. LeBron is leaving, 100% and Cavs will get nothing in return. Maybe if LeBron is nice he will get them a S&T deal but they don't deserve it. I was wrong about that Celtics trade but I never imagined IT/Crowder playing this awful. Both deserve to be removed from this league for collusion on the charges of both sucking so bad it's unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    NBA trades are a business decision. In business, you don't make trades simply because someone says you have to. Cavs fans will project trades that Cavs fans want to happen because quite frankly, your team is playing like complete trash and it seems that you guys need a huge rehaul if you are to compete for a title. But your trades don't make sense.

Why would Clippers take on J.R./TT's contract just so they can get a pick that might not even be worth it? Drafting is Jerry West's expertise but no one wants to pay $33 million to a duo of players who are below average at their position. in J.R.'s case, he is 77th/80 in PER for SG's.

George Hill? That seems to be the only legitimate move Cavs are trying to make. In that case, who cares? George Hill isn't going to change the result nor save the Cavs season. The move to get George Hill won't do anything, tbh.

Kemba Walker+Batum. Okay, I am sorry but now this looks like you just lost Kyrie so you can get Kemba+Batum.. which is a terrible trade.

The DJ+Lou make sense and the Cavs should trade the BKLY, TT, IT, and their Cavs pick.

The fact they haven't convinced LeBron to waive his NTC tells me that LeBron probably doesn't want to relocate yet because there is no reason to want to stay in Cleveland. This organization betrayed him once again. Dan Gilbert is officially the worst owner in basketball. Moves could have been made to get other players that would help the Cavs but they were all focused on LeBron's commitment when LeBron's commitment has always been that if the Cavs can compete, he will stay. Now they traded Kyrie without consulting LeBron and they fired the one guy who actually made amazing roster changes.. David Griffin would have made a move by now to help the Cavs but they have a puppet-man in Altman for Gilbert. LeBron is leaving, 100% and Cavs will get nothing in return. Maybe if LeBron is nice he will get them a S&T deal but they don't deserve it. I was wrong about that Celtics trade but I never imagined IT/Crowder playing this awful. Both deserve to be removed from this league for collusion on the charges of both sucking so bad it's unbelievable.
    1. So now you're not cheering for the Cavs lol?

2. The Clippers wanted JR and TT if the Cavs would've given the Nets pick but they wouldn't.

3. In your proposed deal for Lou and DJ the Cavs now have a huge deal at PG that could be filled by George Hill so yes he does help. It's not just about 1 player making the team better, its about all of them combined improving the team. Gets the guys with bad attitudes killing chemistry out as well. Also can't trade the Nets pick and their pick.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

1. So now you're not cheering for the Cavs lol?

2. The Clippers wanted JR and TT if the Cavs would've given the Nets pick but they wouldn't.

3. In your proposed deal for Lou and DJ the Cavs now have a huge deal at PG that could be filled by George Hill so yes he does help. It's not just about 1 player making the team better, its about all of them combined improving the team. Gets the guys with bad attitudes killing chemistry out as well. Also can't trade the Nets pick and their pick.
    1) I cheer for LeBron James because he's too great of a player to be associated with these idiots. The fact he came back to Cleveland when he could have gone anywhere else is a testament of how much he really wanted to win one for Cleveland. Sadly, I feel the management has no clue what they are doing.

2) I really doubt that is the reason but even if it is, it shows more of Cavs incompetence. You're trading away TWO terrible contracts and giving yourself a new slate to work with next season but Cavs want to stand by this BKLYN pick as if it will be a lifechanger for them. What are the odds this BKLYN pick is worth one season of LeBron James taking you to the Finals?

3) But Cavs don't want to give up that BKLYN pick so the George Hill scenario is moot. And I said it from the start.. the BKLYN pick should have been their biggest worry of the season because it was their only resort if things didn't work out. The fact they are not willing to give it up tells everyone that they don't care about winning this year as much as they should.

Page 96 of 118 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast