Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which of these guys get traded?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deandre Jordan

20 57.14%
  • Lou Williams

14 40.00%
  • George Hill

18 51.43%
  • Kawhi Leonard

2 5.71%
  • Kevin Love

5 14.29%
  • Damian Lillard

1 2.86%
  • Kemba Walker

10 28.57%
  • Isaiah Thomas

3 8.57%
  • None

0 0%
  • Other (please name them)

6 17.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 92 of 118 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1757
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8dhu36a

Nets pick going to Charlotte.

Kemba/Wade
    Batum/Wade
    LeBron/Korver
    Love/Green
    Dwight/Frye
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8dhu36a

Nets pick going to Charlotte.

Kemba/Wade
    Batum/Wade
    LeBron/Korver
    Love/Green
    Dwight/Frye
    Why would Charlotte do that? Taking on longer contracts than the one theyíre sending out, kind of defeats the purpose. I know theyíd get the Bklyn Pick but thatís not worth taking on Jr, Thompson and co.

They could move Kemba and Batum to another team for some expirings and picks imo Howard as well, heís been pretty productive

That's a terrible trade. The Hornets would never do that. Brooklyn's pick isn't worth taking on all of the Cavs trash. Of course the Cavs would do it. Just because the trade machine says it will work doesn't mean it will be done or should even be mentioned. No one is taking on the Cavs trash contracts, they're stuck with them. Not sure why you seem to think teams are lined up to take on the Cavs horrible contracts.
    Last edited by RCarlson85; 02-06-2018 at 01:05 PM.

They shed about 19M in cap space, get out of Batums contract, get the Brooklyn pick, get a young prospect worth a late 1st or early 2nd, and get to make a decision on IT. You can add Frye for Crowder if you want to shed 7M more.

Not as crazy as you all are trying to make it seem.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Yes, they get out of Batum's contract but take on worse players in TT and JR with 3 years and a lot of money remaining on their deals plus 2 years of Shumpert. They're not going to dump their bad contracts just to take on more bad contracts. Makes no sense. Keep dreaming, the Cavs are stuck with them.

They shed about 19M in cap space, get out of Batums contract, get the Brooklyn pick, get a young prospect worth a late 1st or early 2nd, and get to make a decision on IT. You can add Frye for Crowder if you want to shed 7M more.

Not as crazy as you all are trying to make it seem.
    They are taking on 3 years of Crowder, Smith, and Thompson. So getting out of Batums contract and picking those up is worse for them. The pick and prospect are nice but why go to Cleveland to unload those 2 year deals and take in 3 year deals instead of finding another partner willing to trade a first and expirings for walker and batum. Thatís just not making sense to me.

Last edited by WaDe03; 02-06-2018 at 01:24 PM.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Quote Originally Posted by RCarlson85 View Post
    Yes, they get out of Batum's contract but take on worse players in TT and JR with 3 years and a lot of money remaining on their deals plus 2 years of Shumpert. They're not going to dump their bad contracts just to take on more bad contracts. Makes no sense. Keep dreaming, the Cavs are stuck with them.
    This is my thinking. I donít see how it benefits the Hornets in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by RCarlson85 View Post
    You sound angry, Shumpert has a player option he will probably opt out of.

Like I said, put Frye in for Crowder then and shed 27M get the Nets pick and a good young prospect.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You sound angry, Shumpert has a player option he will probably opt out of.

Like I said, put Frye in for Crowder then and shed 27M get the Nets pick and a good young prospect.
    I doubt Shumpert opts out. How he has been playing, he probably wonít get that in the open market.

Either way, i donít think this is beneficial to the Hornets but i could be wrong. Any Hornets fans in here to clear it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan_Rocket View Post
    I doubt Shumpert opts out. How he has been playing, he probably wonít get that in the open market.

Either way, i donít think this is beneficial to the Hornets but i could be wrong. Any Hornets fans in here to clear it up?
    So you don't like them clearing 27M adding a good young prospect and a top 8 pick in the draft?

They're going to go through a rebuild if they're looking to move these guys anyways. Freeing up the cap gives them room to take back bad contracts attached with 1st round picks to help the rebuild. JR and TTs contracts don't really mean much to a rebuilding team, especially when they're getting a pick as good as the Nets. If anything then taking up that cap space will help the tank a little.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    All i'm seeing is tony allen but if we can get DJ/Lou for Adams and pick.... bro.. we might be the favorites.
    Dude... that would, i mean. I don't even... favorites for what ??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    lol, looks like we aint gonna make a move

So you don't like them clearing 27M adding a good young prospect and a top 8 pick in the draft?

They're going to go through a rebuild if they're looking to move these guys anyways. Freeing up the cap gives them room to take back bad contracts attached with 1st round picks to help the rebuild. JR and TTs contracts don't really mean much to a rebuilding team, especially when they're getting a pick as good as the Nets. If anything then taking up that cap space will help the tank a little.
    Oh those contracts means something to a rebuilding team. Why do you think the Rockets are having a hard time trading Andersonís contract.

Okay to be more clear, itís not that the $27mil and pick arenít a positive, itís that they can shed those contracts without taking on 3 years of JR, TT, crowder, etc.

Theyíve had enough too 10 picks that turned out to be meh, so they might not value that kick as high as you might think. Drafted players are gambles at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan_Rocket View Post
    Oh those contracts means something to a rebuilding team. Why do you think the Rockets are having a hard time trading Andersonís contract.

Okay to be more clear, itís not that the $27mil and pick arenít a positive, itís that they can shed those contracts without taking on 3 years of JR, TT, crowder, etc.

Theyíve had enough too 10 picks that turned out to be meh, so they might not value that kick as high as you might think. Drafted players are gambles at the end of the day.
    I guess we'll see then.

I saw the trade was made up of IT the Nets pick and 26M in filler for Kemba and Batum, I added Dwight on my own.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Page 92 of 118 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast