Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which of these guys get traded?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deandre Jordan

20 57.14%
  • Lou Williams

14 40.00%
  • George Hill

18 51.43%
  • Kawhi Leonard

2 5.71%
  • Kevin Love

5 14.29%
  • Damian Lillard

1 2.86%
  • Kemba Walker

10 28.57%
  • Isaiah Thomas

3 8.57%
  • None

0 0%
  • Other (please name them)

6 17.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 118 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I said we have no cap. Maybe we land Jordan and use him as a rental? Telly maybe retiring since blood clots in his longs. So that's another $10M+ off the books. Bucks may consider trading Parker in a big trade. Heck Gilbert may take on Parker,Middleton,Brogdon,Maker sign and trade of LeBron if that's what he wants. I says LeBron stays with Cavs though or the east for sure. Bucks do have Bledsoe and Delly. LeBron's buddies. I guess its possible if we traded Brogdon,Maker,2022 first and Henson,Snell,Telly for Jordan,Lou.

That's $29M expiring's. Bucks do have two teams that probably jump at Parker. Bulls and Jazz. Jazz have a ton of expiring deals. LeBron is a pipe dream though. Bucks are the next exciting east team for LeBron. 76ers could of been if Embiid can play 60+ games a season and last till playoffs. But a big risk for LeBron to bolt Cleveland then if Embiid got injured. Man LeBron be pissed.
    I have been saying that LeBron will be a buck for a while. And we won't need to bring in Donny to make us great again if we get him

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

You aren't getting LeGoat
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

The Jazz have been dangling Favors quietly for 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The Jazz have been dangling Favors quietly for 3 years.
    Seems he's the piece in the Mirotic rumors. Not sure for a even swap? Bulls want a first. Bulls probably got Rolo on trade block as well. Maybe even Portis.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    You aren't getting LeGoat
    I'm sure LeBron would be tempted. He probably just doesn't want to be the bad guy leaving Cleveland again though. Its mainly salary dumping 3 of any 4 of Snell,Delly,Henson and Telly maybe retiring. Clippers already asked for Henson as a salary filler in a Jordan trade. But they want any of Middleton, Brogdon, Parker as the main piece.

But with Blake back Clippers may have Jordan off the table now. Lou maybe shopped yet for a late first. Doubt LeBron follows Irving to Celtics with their spiff. Also Celtics capped out any way. 76ers are a risk but have the cap to sign LeBron as a free agent. Wizards have no cap. Raptors have no cap. Would need salary dump trades like my Bucks or a sign and trade.

Whiteside / Gasol trade

Hassan Whiteside and Justise Winslow for Marc Gasol and Mario Chalmers?

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Randle, Deng, 2020 1st round pick to Dallas for Noel, or anything lol
    Brandon Ingram/2020 1st (unprotected)/Deng to Dallas for Nerlens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Brandon Ingram/2020 1st (unprotected)/Deng to Dallas for Nerlens.
    I don't see Lal dealing another unprotected first after getting waxed this year. And dies anyone know the magic pick, is that unprotected too?

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I don't see Lal dealing another unprotected first after getting waxed this year. And dies anyone know the magic pick, is that unprotected too?
    what magic pick? if you are talking about the pick the lakers gave them in the D12 deal that has been converted to a 2nd rounder

Lakers probably stretch Deng after the season is over.

Like Wade03 said. Cleveland should go after a package of DJ and Lou. Lou is giving GS nightmares this season and could be an ex-factor for them in a series. Jordan will help on defense. That BK pick for those two is relatively steep, so I don't know how cavs and their fans feel about that. TT JR and the BK for DJ and Lou.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Like Wade03 said. Cleveland should go after a package of DJ and Lou. Lou is giving GS nightmares this season and could be an ex-factor for them in a series. Jordan will help on defense. That BK pick for those two is relatively steep, so I don't know how cavs and their fans feel about that. TT JR and the BK for DJ and Lou.
    I'd pull the trigger. Gimme DJ + Lou for TT, JR (or Shump), Zizic, and the Nets pick. Or the Clips can have Crowder if they want.
    The Baker is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Clears cap with expiring deals but I'm sure they would want to keep both Lou and Jordan. If LeBron leaves go all in to keep IT Jordan and Lou.

IT
    Lou
    Crowder
    Love
    Jordan

That's the best team in the East if LeBron goes West.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

IT/Lou
    Wade/Smith
    Bron/Korver
    Love/Crowder
    Jordan/Green

Can run Love at the 5 (since they seem to love it so much) with the backups or run some Frye there too. Can mix and match in so many different ways.
    The Baker is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    IT/Lou
    Wade/Smith
    Bron/Korver
    Love/Crowder
    Jordan/Green

Can run Love at the 5 (since they seem to love it so much) with the backups or run some Frye there too. Can mix and match in so many different ways.
    In terms of centers Jordan is probably last I want out of Cousins, Whiteside, Jordan, and Gasol. Adding Lou as well though bumps it to 2nd for me though behind Cousins.

A dark horse trade I like is the pick TT and JR/Shump for Whiteside and Ellington who has been on fire from what I've seen. I'm seeing the Heat are going to be very aggressive at the deadline too.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Page 10 of 118 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast