Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Trade block and rumors 2017-18 season till deadline then lock

Well Bucks been linked to Okafor or Jordan. Okafor been traded to Nets. Old rumor has it Clippers wanted Middleton and or Brogdon and Henson for Jordan. Now newest rumors from Gery Woelfel is Clippers want Parker now. Also read lately that if Hornets aren't .500 around trade deadline. They would become sellers and try to salary dump MKG and Batum. Maybe even use Frank as the asset to dump either.

Bulls were shopping Rolo and Mirotic. Mirotic has no trade clause. Mirotic and Portis seemed to have kissed and made up. So maybe Rolo is odd man out. Lakers want cap and I'm sure Deng is on the block. Rockets wanna dump Anderson yet. Who is on your teams trade block? Legit trade block. Not a wish list of guys you hate. Also post any tidbit rumors. Its nice to hear what's going on around the league.

I could take a wild guess Suns probably shopping Moose's expiring contract. They probably wanna get a few assets while eating dead weight back as well. Just to make the Bledsoe trade a little better. Trade deadline is February 8 3PM ET.

WOJ mentions Lakers and Mavs discussing Randle for Noel trade.

please god no

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    please god no

During ESPN's second screen show of the Lakers' 113-106*loss to the Warriors, Adrian Wojnarowski reported that the Dallas Mavericks had contacted the Lakers about a potential trade of Randle for Nerlens Noel.
    http://www.sportingnews.com/au/nba-a...r1x0zqifdc9xgw

Apparently the trade talks between Dallas and the Lakers died once Nerlens got injured. He should be healthy by the deadline though and I’d expect the two teams to revisit those talks. Makes sense for both teams. Both players are in expiring deals. Gives both teams the chance to “kick the tires” on a young player.

Noel would have to agree to the trade since he's on the QO. QO is a no trade clause. But I'm sure he'd be happy to leave for playing time elsewhere. Wish my Bucks got Noel. I'd part with Wilson or Vaughn or both really for him. Or a couple second round picks if Mavs didn't want our youth.

I hope all of the trades go through and there are no buyouts this year so none of the good teams can make late season cheap pickups that make a difference
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

https://hoopshabit.com/2017/12/21/bo...-davis-rumors/

Mentioned Celtics called about AD last season before Pelicans traded for Cousins. Mentions AD wants to win. Celtics could be waiting when the time comes if AD wants out. Or Pelicans get a offer they cant refuse. Personally if I was Pelicans GM i'd trade both AD and Cousins. AD to Celtics for Brown and Tatum and salary fillers. Which would be like 5 guys or so.

It's kinda hard trading with Celtics cause beyond Irving, Hayward, Horford rest of the contracts are small like $5M per each or so. So be like 5 guys or more. Then i'd flip Cousins to Cavs for Nets pick, Thompson, Shumpert, Zizic and maybe a future first of Cavs own pick when it can convey. Maybe then see if 76ers want Holiday back for playoff push. I'm sure they'd have to sacrifice Fultz and expiring Amir and dead weight Bayless.

Sam Amico mentioned a couple days ago Cavs "sniffing around" yet for Jordan trade. Reports are the offer would be Thompson, Shumpert, Cavs own pick and not the Nets pick for Jordan.

I wold give a first round pick and take on a terrible contract for a team to take Jason Kidd. I'm looking at you 76ers, Knicks, Lakers.

Just trying to make PSD Great Again one post at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I wold give a first round pick and take on a terrible contract for a team to take Jason Kidd. I'm looking at you 76ers, Knicks, Lakers.
    Great players make bad coaches

Brett Brown is far better than Kidd. Why would we ever entertain that?

PROCESSING

what y'all think of this trade
    pistons: PF Julius Randle

Lakers: Luke Kennard and Henry Ellenson

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post

Mentioned Celtics called about AD last season before Pelicans traded for Cousins. Mentions AD wants to win. Celtics could be waiting when the time comes if AD wants out. Or Pelicans get a offer they cant refuse. Personally if I was Pelicans GM i'd trade both AD and Cousins. AD to Celtics for Brown and Tatum and salary fillers. Which would be like 5 guys or so.

It's kinda hard trading with Celtics cause beyond Irving, Hayward, Horford rest of the contracts are small like $5M per each or so. So be like 5 guys or more. Then i'd flip Cousins to Cavs for Nets pick, Thompson, Shumpert, Zizic and maybe a future first of Cavs own pick when it can convey. Maybe then see if 76ers want Holiday back for playoff push. I'm sure they'd have to sacrifice Fultz and expiring Amir and dead weight Bayless.
    IF the Pelicans were in Miami Marlins fire sale mode then these are good ideas. Word is that AD is staying at least one more year if they can't turn it around. I heard that on some radio show as a WOJ quote I promise I am not making that part up. I would like into the possibility of signing Boogie and if he gives a hard no then I dump him for everything I can get and he's having a nice season so his return should be decent. Or the Pels can trade him and get some pieces back and still go hard to sign him in the offseason. The thing is to keep AD happy he's the franchise and one of the elite players in the NBA.

Also would explore more trades in the offseason doesn't have to be now for AD.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post

Why wouldn't the Cav's target AD, instead of Cuz? Cav's and N.O could workout a deal to another to to flip Love for draft picks or younger players as well.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast