Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 268
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    26,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Don't knock cousin ****ing. I just had yours and she was great!
    Ew. My cousins a man.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    22,623
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Ew. My cousins a man.
    I'd smash

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    26,713
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'd smash

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Oh.


  4. #199
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    22,623
    NY Post: Yanks not out of Cole hunt

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    22,413
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I donít agree that the Yankees are going for it this year..

    The Yankees are going for it every year for the foreseeable future. Already contenders with or without additions. We have zero ďneedĒ to overpay for anything. Sick offense, great pen, strong starters, great farm, youth. Monsters that arenít even in their prime yet.

    If Cashman and the FO continue to play this right, sky is the limit. Just imagine if Torres is even half the player everyone thinks he is. Or if one more of our pitchers pans out..The league is scared right now
    Yankees should go for it next year(while not COMPLETELY mortgaging the future). Ideally this team will compete for a while but windows can close real fast for unexpected reasons.

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Yankees should go for it next year(while not COMPLETELY mortgaging the future). Ideally this team will compete for a while but windows can close real fast for unexpected reasons.
    the window is wide open for at least the next 5 years maybe longer the yanks will be a world series contender...i like this young talented yankee team better than the 1990's yankees..

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    22,413
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    the window is wide open for at least the next 5 years maybe longer the yanks will be a world series contender...i like this young talented yankee team better than the 1990's yankees..
    That's what people like to think but that is not always the case. Windows can close in a hurry.

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    22,623
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    That's what people like to think but that is not always the case. Windows can close in a hurry.
    Yup.
    See: New York Mets

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    23,801
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    NY Post: Yanks not out of Cole hunt

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I read that too quickly and thought it said not out of the hole (C)unt




    You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    23,801
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    That's what people like to think but that is not always the case. Windows can close in a hurry.
    God never closes a window without opening a door




    You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    23,801
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Ew. My cousins a man.
    So?
    And that's not really true, JD ripped it off with his mouth in a fit off lust so your cousin completed here "change"




    You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,580
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Yankees should go for it next year(while not COMPLETELY mortgaging the future). Ideally this team will compete for a while but windows can close real fast for unexpected reasons.
    Without a doubt. If the price is right, thereís no problem with getting better. Iím encouraged by the fact there wasnít a deal made with Pitt. That means Cashman didnít like the price, and had no pressure to make a move he didnít think was fair

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,239
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Man meat steak? Ew.

    Also, didn't deny being a cousin ****er
    I would never support cousin ****ing but a quick little story.

    I go to an event and my cousin (who looks like Tori Black btw, body isnít as tight as Tori Blackís but not bad at all) is there. A mutual friend introduces us assuming we donít know each other. Well my cousin, as bombed as she was, grabbed my ***, mouth kissed me, and then stuck her tongue in my ear. Normally that is what we like to call ďa sure thingĒ but fortunately (idk maybe unfortunately) I turned it down. I really had to think hard about that one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    22,623
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    I would never support cousin ****ing but a quick little story.

    I go to an event and my cousin (who looks like Tori Black btw, body isnít as tight as Tori Blackís but not bad at all) is there. A mutual friend introduces us assuming we donít know each other. Well my cousin, as bombed as she was, grabbed my ***, mouth kissed me, and then stuck her tongue in my ear. Normally that is what we like to call ďa sure thingĒ but fortunately (idk maybe unfortunately) I turned it down. I really had to think hard about that one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    After looking up Tori Black, I believe you should've smashed anyway.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    23,801
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    I would never support cousin ****ing but a quick little story.

    I go to an event and my cousin (who looks like Tori Black btw, body isnít as tight as Tori Blackís but not bad at all) is there. A mutual friend introduces us assuming we donít know each other. Well my cousin, as bombed as she was, grabbed my ***, mouth kissed me, and then stuck her tongue in my ear. Normally that is what we like to call ďa sure thingĒ but fortunately (idk maybe unfortunately) I turned it down. I really had to think hard about that one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    First cousin, turn it down. Second or beyond? That's just good and dirty.




    You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •