Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    i think your right, it feels like Pitt isn't quite getting the offers they are looking for from either the Astros or Yanks. It just feels like they are trying to create a sense of urgency for the Yanks in hopes of getting him to give up a better package. I don't think theirs a chance in hell Cashman gives up Torres and probably not Florial or Sheff. I'd be fine with trading pretty much anyone else especially to keep him away from the Astros
    thanks I hope it works and we get this potential stud without giving up to much

then p/u a low salary 1B/3B type and i'm good togo
    Last edited by pinstripezac; 01-10-2018 at 02:44 PM.

when they say '' you never have enough pitching '' they are right

Quote Originally Posted by pinstripezac View Post
    thanks I hope it works and we get this potential stud without giving up to much

then p/u a low salary 1B/3B type and i'm good togo
    after getting stanton why the urgency to stay under the luxury threshold for next season.. yanks are going for it this year... yanks can pay the penalty.and get machado after next year it's only money the yanks can easily afford....arrieta out their darvish is out their..

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    after getting stanton why the urgency to stay under the luxury threshold for next season.. yanks are going for it this year... yanks can pay the penalty.and get machado after next year it's only money the yanks can easily afford....arrieta out their darvish is out their..
    If you want to go on an expensive vacation and you can afford it and you'd prefer to leave on Sunday, but it will cost you $10,000, but if you leave Saturday night (airfare is cheaper with a Saturday night stay) and it costs you only $5,000, do you leave on Sunday because that is your preference or go on Saturday night, even if you need to stay at an airport hotel for $200 when the plane arrives at 11 PM. After all, it's only money and you can afford the extra $5,000.

Moral of the story is the Yankees don't like to pay double what everyone else does either. If they go over the luxury tax this year, then they stay at 50% tax. Then if they sign Harper and go $40 million over the tax, they pay an extra 42% for being over it 3 or more years. Then their draft pick drops 10 spots. They've already paid over $300 million in luxury tax since it has been in effect. So, it would be foolish to go over for anything other than a near guaranteed World Series title.

I donít want Cole to hurt the Yankees, so he better be traded in the NL and not an AL foe. Donít want him here either.

Rab reporting Yanks have disengaged from talks with Pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Rab reporting Yanks have disengaged from talks with Pirates.
    Good job on the thread

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Good job on the thread

Go make a taco, cousin ****er.

Go make a taco, cousin ****er.
    I'm actually having steak tonight thank you very much. I did have Chipotle for lunch two days ago though. It was delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'm actually having steak tonight thank you very much. I did have Chipotle for lunch two days ago though. It was delicious.

Man meat steak? Ew.

Also, didn't deny being a cousin ****er

geogre would have agreed

heck hal probably does too

question is does his pride get in the way

after saying more than once '' a team doesn't need to go over the tax line to win ''

he's going to take a beating from some

then again he probably will either way

personally I think he's been great and can respect his goal of

staying under ( for 1 yr) while putting a pretty good team out there

when they say '' you never have enough pitching '' they are right

I donít agree that the Yankees are going for it this year..

The Yankees are going for it every year for the foreseeable future. Already contenders with or without additions. We have zero ďneedĒ to overpay for anything. Sick offense, great pen, strong starters, great farm, youth. Monsters that arenít even in their prime yet.

If Cashman and the FO continue to play this right, sky is the limit. Just imagine if Torres is even half the player everyone thinks he is. Or if one more of our pitchers pans out..The league is scared right now

Can someone please change the name of this thread? In case something changes with the Astros, this could be a title for a future thread, but it's clear this is no longer the case and may cause confusion.

Man meat steak? Ew.

Hi

Yankees/Chiefs/Nets/Jayhawks

Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Hi
    Oh hey it's the other cousin ****er

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Man meat steak? Ew.

Don't knock cousin ****ing. I just had yours and she was great!

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast