Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Oh my.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Second cousin is legal. But still so wrong that it would be awesome.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Without a doubt. If the price is right, thereís no problem with getting better. Iím encouraged by the fact there wasnít a deal made with Pitt. That means Cashman didnít like the price, and had no pressure to make a move he didnít think was fair
    I was happy Cash didn't or hasn't backed down and decided to overpay for Cole. IMO i think Cole would be a quality addition and believe that Rothchild and the saber metrics team can get him back to pitching like an ace again. I just really don't want Cole to end up in Houston.

The one thing Cash has done an amazing job in the last couple yrs is refusing to overpay in prospects or money for anyone. I couple yrs ago i was very indifferent about Cash being our GM but the last couple yrs he's proven to be one of the best, if not the best GM in the game. With his track record lately i'll be on board with just about any deal he makes as long as he doesn't trade Torres or Florial

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I was happy Cash didn't or hasn't backed down and decided to overpay for Cole. IMO i think Cole would be a quality addition and believe that Rothchild and the saber metrics team can get him back to pitching like an ace again. I just really don't want Cole to end up in Houston.

The one thing Cash has done an amazing job in the last couple yrs is refusing to overpay in prospects or money for anyone. I couple yrs ago i was very indifferent about Cash being our GM but the last couple yrs he's proven to be one of the best, if not the best GM in the game. With his track record lately i'll be on board with just about any deal he makes as long as he doesn't trade Torres or Florial
    Els is the last bad ( or should I say, really, really bad) deal he's made. Maybe it was the thing that started all of these intelligent, thought out moves. I love that he won't budge regarding Cole I agree, Cole is a very good pitcher but hasn't Searage also been regarded as working wonders with pitchers? I don't think that the presumption that Rothchild will fix Cole is a sure thing by any means.
    Adams, Frazier and a mid level piece? OK. Anything more? No thank you.

I completely agree about how Cash has handled his business. I admit a part of me is still scared he will revert to the old days.

Pirates and Astros have a trade. Musgrove and Moran to Pitt for Gerrit Cole.

Ya wtf, we couldn't come up with something better than that? Clearly wouldn't have taken any top kids.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Pirates and Astros have a trade. Musgrove and Moran to Pitt for Gerrit Cole.
    Awful deal for the Pirates. Am surprised whatever the Yankees offered the Pirates wasn't better.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Awful deal for the Pirates. Am surprised whatever the Yankees offered the Pirates wasn't better.
    cole is overrated he will give up tons of home runs in the al hopefully a lot to the yankees...

BUMMER !!!

not sure what this says about clint frazier

other than some nyy fans overrate him

when they say '' you never have enough pitching '' they are right

Never wanted Cole anyway!

Plus we already got our starting pitcher last summer in Sonny Gray....
    Nick

Lol pirates got greedy and cash told em to **** off and then get nothing great in return.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Ya wtf, we couldn't come up with something better than that? Clearly wouldn't have taken any top kids.

Houston is just like RC. They like the kids on top.

[https://pbs]

Max Wildstein

@MaxWildstein

.@JonHeyman said the #Pirates had wanted Miguel Andujar and #Yankees werenít giving him up. Would have to believe that he has a good shot at the starting third base job on Opening Day.

7:56 PM ∑ Jan 13, 2018

Cool, I'd like to see him get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    [https://pbs]

Max Wildstein

@MaxWildstein

.@JonHeyman said the #Pirates had wanted Miguel Andujar and #Yankees werenít giving him up. Would have to believe that he has a good shot at the starting third base job on Opening Day.

7:56 PM ∑ Jan 13, 2018

Cool, I'd like to see him get a chance.

Nice!
    Was it Frazier, Adams and Andujar ? No way do I do that. Andujar and Adams? Maybe

Time to get Fulmer or sign Yu Darvish? Scherzer not being a Yankee really sucks.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast