Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: What happens?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lions win!!!!

    6 100.00%
  • Lions lose

    0 0%
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 181
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,033

    Detroit Lions (8-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-9)



    That horrible Calvin Johnson being terrible again.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    10,652
    CJ was horrible. F that guy!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,308
    all Stafford does is throw jump balls to Marvin Jones and Calvin

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,178
    **** that was an incredible catch.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    23,867
    Bengels suck, seems to be missing some LBers, should be a winnable game. Yet I feel like we will come out flat and somehow not prepared for this game.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    Bengels suck, seems to be missing some LBers, should be a winnable game. Yet I feel like we will come out flat and somehow not prepared for this game.
    aint no some how.. its the standard

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,308
    but the Bengals are falling off the edge and Capetian Caldwell can only get wins vs teams like this

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,033
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    but the Bengals are falling off the edge and Capetian Caldwell can only get wins vs teams like this
    Puh-lease!

    We ALL know which captain has the stellar W-L vs winning teams.

    And aren't you the one always saying how meaningless that taste is because its a TEAM sport? Thats always been your argument. LMAO. Hilarious!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,033
    What's Stafford's record now? I think it was 5-46 going into the season. At quick glance, all 6 Lions losses were to winning teams, all 8 wins were against losers.

    So....5-52?

    Obviously its not ALL on him, but man thats a huge, lopsided number. Why would you even bring that up?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    We should win this...
    We will. Bengals have a losing record.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,217
    We should win this...
    ^^ Our 27th Savior ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    22,626
    I feel like this is a loss, too many signs pointing to a win. Bengals stink, coach is stepping down, should be an easy win. 30-26 Bengals

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,033
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I feel like this is a loss, too many signs pointing to a win. Bengals stink, coach is stepping down, should be an easy win. 30-26 Bengals
    Marvin's last home game.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,308
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Puh-lease!

    We ALL know which captain has the stellar W-L vs winning teams.

    And aren't you the one always saying how meaningless that taste is because its a TEAM sport? Thats always been your argument. LMAO. Hilarious!
    it's funny because ur serious.. i thought u were gonna stop being a troll, didn't you PM me that?

    Stafford is top 5 in every possible stat in the NFC while being sacked the 2nd most in the NFL and yet again his "TEAM" is dead last in the run game

    damn you're right bruh it's a team sport. Didn't know Stafford could coach up his O-Line so he wouldn't be dead last with Jacoby Brisset in sacks... **** dude he should be traded for allowing his run game to be last in the NFL again.. he throws the ball to fast so when the running backs carry it the ball is just different than any other team

    you do realize that our QB is the best player on our "TEAM" right?

    you do realize that he's on pace to be sacked the most in his career right? you know what's funny about that... he's avoided 20 sacks by breaking tackles in the backfield... more than any QB in the NFL

    GTFO. you act like you're bringing up something new. dead last in the run, dead last in sacks given up, same coach. any other QB in these circumstances would have a terrible record instead of a chance to be making the playoffs

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    15,555
    trap game

    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner



Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •