Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 191
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    16,356
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    He wasnt on minutes restriction compared to anything different... We were getting baked so they didnt play him or he likely plays his 32.

    We will still make the playoffs... This is a really bad stretch but again the benefit of having the hardest schedule now and being near 500 is we have a cake schedule the final 2 months.... Logic is a fantastic thing : )


    Also the nets are also 5.5 games back from THE 4 SEED.... Again LOGIC.
    Who said anything about the 4 seed? Nets have nothing and are right next to you guys in the standings. You talk about logic but you're the most illogical one here.. lol.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    91,495
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Who said anything about the 4 seed? Nets have nothing and are right next to you guys in the standings. You talk about logic but you're the most illogical one here.. lol.
    Nets also had the 4th easiest schedule in basketball... I am sure that has 0 to do with anything though right?

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    16,356
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nets also had the 4th easiest schedule in basketball... I am sure that has 0 to do with anything though right?
    You just regurgitate this easy schedule nonsense but practically every team has been equivalent in terms of competition. It's been a weird season where bad teams are beating good teams consistently. Not sure why you seem to think Sixers have been playing strictly elite teams only. Nets on the other hand have lost their two best players and are right there with the Sixers. You can blame schedule but I blame Embiid being unhealthy enough to play in the games that he should play. If he was healthy, you guys would probably be the 5th seed.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    91,495
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    You just regurgitate this easy schedule nonsense but practically every team has been equivalent in terms of competition. It's been a weird season where bad teams are beating good teams consistently. Not sure why you seem to think Sixers have been playing strictly elite teams only. Nets on the other hand have lost their two best players and are right there with the Sixers. You can blame schedule but I blame Embiid being unhealthy enough to play in the games that he should play. If he was healthy, you guys would probably be the 5th seed.
    lol so now you are ignoring facts????? You said the nets are catching up to the sixers... that is correct... Do the sixers have the 2nd hardest schedule and do the nets have the 4th easiest? Strength of schedule matters when you are playing the rockets/warriors etc etc etc the majority of the time and the sixers have been playing top teams all year... Now we suck right now which is to be expected but SOS actually matters when evaluating wins/losses for young teams like the sixers/lakers/knicks etc...

    Ignore facts and continue the hate good buddy because its going to bite you when embiid makes the all star team and plays 55 plus games at 32 minutes per and simmons wins ROY and the sixers get a top 6 seed.

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,133
    Joel Embiid will not have a long NBA Career. Mark my words!

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    322
    He looked fine too me on Christmas......... Dropped a dagger to....

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nets also had the 4th easiest schedule in basketball... I am sure that has 0 to do with anything though right?
    You have too forgive some people who don't be having a clue what's going on. For the sixers to be at .500 or a game over is excellent. Our star players are Simmons whose a rookie, Embid whose basically a second year player, Fultz hasn't played at all and he's going to be a stud but yet we're .500 with the hardest schedule out of the gates. The Sixers will finish out between 4-5 seed and that's going to be a awesome accomplishment , hell making the playoffs period is a accomplishment the way out last 4 year's or so has been.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    He looked fine too me on Christmas......... Dropped a dagger to....
    cool. looked good for one game while getting outplayed by kanter.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,182
    lol yea hes only looked good in game. cool.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    25,258
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    You have too forgive some people who don't be having a clue what's going on. For the sixers to be at .500 or a game over is excellent. Our star players are Simmons whose a rookie, Embid whose basically a second year player, Fultz hasn't played at all and he's going to be a stud but yet we're .500 with the hardest schedule out of the gates. The Sixers will finish out between 4-5 seed and that's going to be a awesome accomplishment , hell making the playoffs period is a accomplishment the way out last 4 year's or so has been.
    4 or 5 seed for Philly? That's a tall order.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,182
    not really. i expect 6 but we are like 4 games out of the 4 seed even while in the midst of a bad stretch of games.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    9,818
    I think it was Drummond who said something along the lines of toughen up and play a whole season then come talk to me. Its so true. I love Embiid's talent, but man he can't stay healthy at all. I remember when we were all talking about lebron going to the Sixers, I mentioned they are a very injury prone team and Lebron see's that. well, here we go again.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    46,930
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I think it was Drummond who said something along the lines of toughen up and play a whole season then come talk to me. Its so true. I love Embiid's talent, but man he can't stay healthy at all. I remember when we were all talking about lebron going to the Sixers, I mentioned they are a very injury prone team and Lebron see's that. well, here we go again.
    He missed like 3 games and is fine now. I don't understand how its a "here we go again" with Embiid, but Curry is out with ankle issues and we don't have a thread.

    PROCESSING

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,182
    most of the time missed is on the team for forcing him to sit out, he hasnt missed much time due to actual injury.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I think it was Drummond who said something along the lines of toughen up and play a whole season then come talk to me. Its so true. I love Embiid's talent, but man he can't stay healthy at all. I remember when we were all talking about lebron going to the Sixers, I mentioned they are a very injury prone team and Lebron see's that. well, here we go again.
    Better you say this than I. I'd get another infraction!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •