Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    ****ing Tampa. Outplayed Carolina big time but failed to score in the red zone too many times then give up the game with 30sec left. Smh

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Good news is we won, saint won, and rams won. So if any of the 3 win next week OR carolina loses, we get the bye. If all 3 lose and carolina wins we dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    Good news is we won, saint won, and rams won. So if any of the 3 win next week OR carolina loses, we get the bye. If all 3 lose and carolina wins we dont.
    As long as we win, we are good

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    Aannnndddd tampa bay blew it ...
    oh well. we are going to beat the bears by 60

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Well I hate going to the bar to watch games but I had a surprise bday party so I couldn't hear the damn game. It wasn't our best game on the offensive side but given the conditions I'm just glad we got the win. I just wanted to get in and get out with no injuries and losing Easton sucks but if there was one guy we could live without it was probably him. The defense played great but I felt GB could have made it more interesting if they were able to catch some passes.

Now onto Chicago and lets get in, look sharp, and out without injury!

Merry Christmas guys and Merry F'n Christmas to the Eagles who were given plenty of gifts from the Raiders tonight. Eagles locked up the #1 seed which I didn't realize they could with just a win.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Merry Christmas guys and Merry F'n Christmas to the Eagles who were given plenty of gifts from the Raiders tonight. Eagles locked up the #1 seed which I didn't realize they could with just a win.
    Yup, best we can do now is 2nd seed. Bright side, the past two weeks the Eagles have almost lost to two terrible teams, while we have pitched 2 shutouts to two terrible teams. (I count Cincy as shutout)

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Yup, best we can do now is 2nd seed. Bright side, the past two weeks the Eagles have almost lost to two terrible teams, while we have pitched 2 shutouts to two terrible teams. (I count Cincy as shutout)
    I agree. After what I've seen from PHI the last 3 games, especially last night, I'm no longer concerned about not getting the #1 Overall Seed. OAK should've won that game by 20 points. They dropped an easy Pick 6 and had tons of opportunities to put points on the board but shot themselves in the foot with penalties and turnovers all game long where a quality team would've pounced. The NFC Championship Game will be at US Bank Stadium after the Eagles get pounded at home by the Saints or Rams in the conference semis.

Vikings vs. Eagles

QB: Both teams playing a Back-up but Keenum has had all season to assimilate into the offense and is playing significantly better than Foles. (EDGE Vikings)

Offense: The Wentz injury devastated the Eagles and Foles has shown he's not ready for prime time. Ertz is a stud but Jeffery and Agholor have been rendered useless since the Wentz injury. The Vikings running game is more efficient than the Eagles' trio of backs and Ajayi is a turnover waiting to happen. Thielen and Diggs would torch the Eagles' weak secondary with double moves and the deep ball would definitely be available. (EDGE Vikings)

Defense: Not much to debate here as the Vikings are a Top 3 Defense and the Eagles have been getting gashed the second half of the season. The Eagles' DL can put pressure on the QB but they are small and you can run the ball very effectively between the tackles which suits the Vikings' running attack. Rhodes would render Jeffery useless and Foles' lack of mobility paired with the Vikings' strong pass rush would lead to multiple sacks and turnovers. (EDGE Vikings)

My current NFC rankings going into Week 17:

1. MIN
    2. NO
    3. LAR
    4. CAR
    5. SEA
    6. PHI

I honestly believe any playoff team in the NFC could go into PHI and come out with a win. Eagles fans should be very concerned about what they've seen from their team on both sides of the ball the last few weeks. I hated to see Wentz go down but he's going to be a star in this league for years to come and comes across as extremely likable.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456