Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Does BDN get it done?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - over 12 inches

2 100.00%
  • No - not as advertised

0 0%
  • Tie - McNasty done got caught up

0 0%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    HFA baby! Have to give props to the Raiders, they had every reason to lay down and they showed up and made us earn the win. Foles had a bad game but its not a big deal, hes still getting his feet wet and i didnt see anyone *****ing last week. Give the starters the first half next week and then we have 2 weeks to get both the O and the D on the same level for a home playoff game.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

01-30-2018, 10:57 AM #0 MILLERHIGHLIFE

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Enjoy that capspace with no win now pieces joining a injury-prone Embiid. hahhahahah Fultz pick looks very bad for you guys. I'm not even feeling sorry either. Talk about a boring process.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    This team is absolutely awful they are f***en dreadful they have completely fell apart.
    lol 12-2 with HFA. go away. you literally post just to **** on the eagles and sixers and disappear when you are wrong and they win
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

01-30-2018, 10:57 AM #0 MILLERHIGHLIFE

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Enjoy that capspace with no win now pieces joining a injury-prone Embiid. hahhahahah Fultz pick looks very bad for you guys. I'm not even feeling sorry either. Talk about a boring process.

I think the wind really did effect the passing game.. I mean both quarterbacks played like **** tbh. I don't think nick foles can put the Eagles on his back and win games by himself (I think Wentz can), but I do think he can help the Eagles win games if that makes sense. Other units have to step up and foles can be successful. Defense has to lock down, running game has to get going, special teams has to click. All these units have the potential, they just need to do their job and the Eagles will be fine.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

On the flip side, I think this was by far alshon Jefferys worst game as an eagle.. 2 targets and both were drops (one was at the goal line within 3 yards if not a touchdown). He's gotta step up, if Eagles want a shot in the playoffs he can't be dropping these balls.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    lol 12-2 with HFA. go away. you literally post just to **** on the eagles and sixers and disappear when you are wrong and they win
    13-2*

Yea that was an extreme over reaction by that guy.. It's a little concerning with foles, but this is just his second week getting 1st team reps.. He's still getting used to his players tbh, I think he will be fine.

Your baby can't do this

Also, I think these bad games going into the playoffs should keep our focus locked in to be successful, compared to going in to the playoffs on our.... "high horse." Lol.

The return... 2018-19

Defense played great, Long had maybe the best game of any Eagle this season with his limited snaps. Getting HFA is huge considering I didn't believe they could go into Minnesota and get that victory. As far as the offense, it was absolutely dreadful but people need to relax. Foles isn't as bad as he was last night and I feel he will play at least at a competent level going forward.

I didn't see the game because I was at an xmas party, so I might be taking things out of context but 21 carries for 78 yards? That not good. I'm looking at the box score and the Raiders looked like they ran it down the defense throats. Which is also not good. I would have thought those rushing stats would have been flipped flopped. It not like we were behind more than a field goal so I don't get why we made Foles throw it almost 40 times.Was the offensive line bad because we had 2 back ups in (Big V, and Warmack)? We are going to face a much tougher defense then the Raiders in the playoffs no matter who we play.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    I didn't see the game because I was at an xmas party, so I might be taking things out of context but 21 carries for 78 yards? That not good. I'm looking at the box score and the Raiders looked like they ran it down the defense throats. Which is also not good. I would have thought those rushing stats would have been flipped flopped. It not like we were behind more than a field goal so I don't get why we made Foles throw it almost 40 times.Was the offensive line bad because we had 2 back ups in (Big V, and Warmack)? We are going to face a much tougher defense then the Raiders in the playoffs no matter who we play.
    The left side of the offensive line was pretty bad -- and OAK didn't really move Mack around too much. They pretty much kept him lined up against Lane, who handled him 1-on-1. Sacks allowed were on Foles for holding the ball for 7+ seconds (I think one was held for 9 seconds).

Eagles D did a nice job of keeping Lynch in check. His longest run was 15 yards or so; he was consistently being hit behind or at the LOS, and even when he was breaking tackles, there were 2-3 other Eagles there to bring him down. The 50 yards after contact look bad, but when you realize that it's Marshawn Lynch, it's really not.

We held him to 95 yards on 25 carries (92 total yards on 27 touches). IMO, that's a good day's work when you consider that the largest lead in the game was 7 points.

Foles couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a throw. When he got close, we dropped it (~5 drops). Everyone looked out of sync on the offensive side of the ball -- and OAK did a nice job of taking away the running game. They usually kept 8 in the box and dared Foles to throw. The receivers were getting open on the outside (you can see it on the All-22 tape), but Foles either wasn't seeing them or wasn't comfortable making the throws.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    The left side of the offensive line was pretty bad -- and OAK didn't really move Mack around too much. They pretty much kept him lined up against Lane, who handled him 1-on-1. Sacks allowed were on Foles for holding the ball for 7+ seconds (I think one was held for 9 seconds).

Eagles D did a nice job of keeping Lynch in check. His longest run was 15 yards or so; he was consistently being hit behind or at the LOS, and even when he was breaking tackles, there were 2-3 other Eagles there to bring him down. The 50 yards after contact look bad, but when you realize that it's Marshawn Lynch, it's really not.

We held him to 95 yards on 25 carries (92 total yards on 27 touches). IMO, that's a good day's work when you consider that the largest lead in the game was 7 points.

Foles couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a throw. When he got close, we dropped it (~5 drops). Everyone looked out of sync on the offensive side of the ball -- and OAK did a nice job of taking away the running game. They usually kept 8 in the box and dared Foles to throw. The receivers were getting open on the outside (you can see it on the All-22 tape), but Foles either wasn't seeing them or wasn't comfortable making the throws.
    Thanks for putting it context. Last week receivers made the tough catches but this week didn't seem to happen. Run game doesn't seem as bad as I saw the back up RB rip off a couple of good runs. If Foles was struggling I still do not understand how he almost threw it 40 times. Only 21 times in a cold windy weather game? Not sure what the ratio was between running it to the left vs right. The bad news is because we have HFA it will be cold and possibly windy, rainy, snowy etc. which is not good.

When did Foles hold the ball 9 seconds? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    When did Foles hold the ball 9 seconds? Lol.
    3rd down sack, he held it forever. Then ran around trying to avoid a sack. Then got sacked.

3rd down sack, he held it forever. Then ran around trying to avoid a sack. Then got sacked.
    Yea that play where he tried his best Carson wentz impersonation by rolling out to the left then trying to spin around and run back to the right but realized that he runs slower than a cow with no legs.

Your baby can't do this

I meant to bring this up earlier in the year, but a while back I saw something that said if sidney Jones misses his entire rookie year, he will become a restricted free agent at the end of his rookie contract. I want to see him play as much as any fan, but being a RFA may be more valuable than playing him in a meaningless game, just a thought.

Your baby can't do this

I doubt that it would be meaningless to him.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast