Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Does BDN get it done?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - over 12 inches

2 100.00%
  • No - not as advertised

0 0%
  • Tie - McNasty done got caught up

0 0%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    if we clinch Sunday im still giving Foles at least the first quarter vs Dallas if not the first half, maybe feel the game out to see how long.

Mills will play. Barnett and Wisniewski are questionable.

The 2 teams I don't want to play in the Divisional Round, the Saints and the Seahawks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    The 2 teams I don't want to play in the Divisional Round, the Saints and the Seahawks.
    I don't think anyone wants to play SEA. I think NO is beatable (especially away from the dome)...but I'd prefer someone else. Like....LA? CAR? ATL?

im much more concerned with NO then Seattle

Maybe I'm the only one but I won't worry about the playoffs until January.
    Tonight is Oakland and the Eagles have to get that #1 seed - and avoid injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Maybe I'm the only one but I won't worry about the playoffs until January.
    Tonight is Oakland and the Eagles have to get that #1 seed - and avoid injuries.
    But the Eagles are currently in the playoffs with these next two games being essentially meaningless. Why wouldn’t you want to discuss the potential opontents?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    But the Eagles are currently in the playoffs with these next two games being essentially meaningless. Why wouldn’t you want to discuss the potential opontents?

Because they FIRST have to get the #1 seed. That, right now to me, is TOP priority.
    THEN they have to play Dallas, in what is hopefully, a meaningless game - but it won't be if they lose tonight. Even though it might be meaningless, they MIGHT get meaningful injuries.
    Then they have a week off. THEN I'll look ahead - January 1. THEN we have almost 2 weeks to look ahead.

For weeks, I have been criticizing the Cowboys fans for looking ahead. Where did it get them?

Week 16 IGT: The Oakland Raidaaaaaz (Berman voice) vs.Nick "The Goat" Foles and Co.

Because they FIRST have to get the #1 seed. That, right now to me, is TOP priority.
    THEN they have to play Dallas, in what is hopefully, a meaningless game - but it won't be if they lose tonight. Even though it might be meaningless, they MIGHT get meaningful injuries.
    Then they have a week off. THEN I'll look ahead - January 1. THEN we have almost 2 weeks to look ahead.

For weeks, I have been criticizing the Cowboys fans for looking ahead. Where did it get them?
    Regardless the Eagles are going to have a first round bye and we’re discussing the teams that they’ll likely play in a month from now.

This is nothing like the cowboys fans saying “if this happens, we’ll be in the playoffs.” Blah blah blah.

We’re discussing what will happen. I’m not sure why you’re against talking about what will certainly be an Eagles opponent.

Things can change as how those opponents might look but for certain we know the Eagles are a) in the playoffs already b) getting the 1 or 2 seed and c) playing one of the teams were talking about. None of those are hypotheticals or looking a head because those are 3 things that are absolutely happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Regardless the Eagles are going to have a first round bye and we’re discussing the teams that they’ll likely play in a month from now.

This is nothing like the cowboys fans saying “if this happens, we’ll be in the playoffs.” Blah blah blah.

We’re discussing what will happen. I’m not sure why you’re against talking about what will certainly be an Eagles opponent.

Things can change as how those opponents might look but for certain we know the Eagles are a) in the playoffs already b) getting the 1 or 2 seed and c) playing one of the teams were talking about. None of those are hypotheticals or looking a head because those are 3 things that are absolutely happening.

O.K. - but I prefer to concentrate on the here and now - and that is Oakland and the #1 seed.
    Like I said, maybe I'm the only one who is thinking like this.

O.K. - but I prefer to concentrate on the here and now - and that is Oakland and the #1 seed.
    Like I said, maybe I'm the only one who is thinking like this.
    Don't disagree with focusing on locking up #1 first, but at the same time, it doesn't hurt us to think about who we'd prefer to play down the road.

We're getting a first round bye. That's guaranteed. We are playing at least one home playoff game after the bye. That's guaranteed. We're going to play one of CAR, ATL, SEA, NO or LA in that playoff game. That's guaranteed. So, it doesn't hurt us to think about how we'd like things to develop.

Merry Christmas homies.

And mills complained about not getting a probowl nod?

Not a good half at all.

Ugly.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast