Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Does BDN get it done?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - over 12 inches

    2 100.00%
  • No - not as advertised

    0 0%
  • Tie - McNasty done got caught up

    0 0%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 100
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,326
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk20Fan View Post
    Hey Eagle fans. Joined PSD earlier. Looking for another Eagle win. We'll know going into this game if we get home field throughout or not.
    Welcome to psd man. go Eagles!

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Welcome to psd man. go Eagles!

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    thanks looking forward to a fun stay here. already getting to know some in the NFCE thread

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    71,113
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk20Fan View Post
    thanks looking forward to a fun stay here. already getting to know some in the NFCE thread
    Use germex.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,326
    How did Brandon Graham not make the pro bowl.. He's been fantastic this year

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,191
    There were 6 Eagles elected to the Pro Bowl
    On Offense - Brooks, Johnson, Ertz and Wentz
    On Defense - Cox and Jenkins

    We know that Wentz won't be playing but HOPEFULLY none of the others will be playing either.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,438
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    How did Brandon Graham not make the pro bowl.. He's been fantastic this year

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I think he, Kelce & Green Goblin were all named alternates.

    Pretty sure the same thing happened for Elliot and Kamu Grugier-Hill on ST.

    I personally thought both Graham and Kelce should've made the team. Strong argument to be made that Kelce was one of the 2-3 best centers in the NFL this year; B.G. was one of the most consistently effective DEs in the league. Probably got snubbed due to the (relatively) low sack numbers, though.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    R.D
    Posts
    17,388
    Kelces should have been selected as well, but who cares about pro bowls?


    Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan


    "Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    Kelces should have been selected as well, but who cares about pro bowls?
    Kelce is a reserve. If there's one player I'm really happy for, it's Brandon Brooks.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,326
    I hope none of them go to the pro bowl.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,635
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I hope none of them go to the pro bowl.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Me too. Bums, all of them.

    The return... 2018-19

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Me too. Bums, all of them.
    Forgive me if you already know this but your post isn't clear.
    They CAN'T go to the Pro Bowl if they're in the Super Bowl.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,635
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Forgive me if you already know this but your post isn't clear.
    They CAN'T go to the Pro Bowl if they're in the Super Bowl.
    Haha, it was sarcasm brother.

    The return... 2018-19

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,727
    These are preseason games for foles so letís hope he keeps tightening things up

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    16,070
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    These are preseason games for foles so letís hope he keeps tightening things up
    Yup, I think some of his misses last week were due to just having a ton of rust and barely playing the last two year. We just have to hope that these 2 more games (maybe just 1) is enough for him to get all of the rust off for the playoffs.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Haha, it was sarcasm brother.
    O.K. Sorry.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •