Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Does BDN get it done?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - over 12 inches

    2 100.00%
  • No - not as advertised

    0 0%
  • Tie - McNasty done got caught up

    0 0%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 100
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,359
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    I doubt that it would be meaningless to him.
    Not what I was getting at. Of course it would be meaningful for him, just may not be in the Eagles best interest to play him in a game that has no meaning on the eagles playoff position is what I was getting at.

    I want to see him play pretty bad but the eagles may want him to be a RFA after his rookie contract is up more

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,573
    Issues:

    Foles has accuracy/timing issues

    Receivers struggle to separate

    Playcalling does nothing to scheme them open.


    Two of these three need to be fixed if this offense is going to be good enough in the playoffs.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    Issues:

    Foles has accuracy/timing issues

    Receivers struggle to separate

    Playcalling does nothing to scheme them open.


    Two of these three need to be fixed if this offense is going to be good enough in the playoffs.
    The BEST way to fix these problems is to run the ball more often.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    51,890
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    The BEST way to fix these problems is to run the ball more often.
    They ran it fairly frequently early. But when the defense knows you have zero confidence in throwing it, it really doesn't matter how often you run it, they're going to load up against it.

    If we want our run game to work, we need to pass well. If we want the pass game to work, we need to run well. Cyclical in nature.

    Fact is, Foles, the WR's and the playcalling for their current issues need to be worked on.
    We're From Philadelphia


    We. Fight.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,191
    It is going to be very cold again on Sunday.
    Expect to see some Nate Sudfeld.
    I wonder how many of the Cowboys starters will be playing - or for how long.
    If they were to win, they would have the best record in franchise history.
    Hopefully, these last 2 games were nothing more than hiccups and they will get everything straightened out by the 14th. Get the bye, rest, and get your heads screwed on straight. Ready to dominate again.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    71,138
    Id say the wind was a bigger factor in Foles accuracy than it was Foles just not being good. Doubt hes had much opportunity in those conditions recently, Id imagine adjustments will he made and improved.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,635
    Clearly it's clear that the wind was a clear factor. Clearly.

    The return... 2018-19

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Clearly it's clear that the wind was a clear factor. Clearly.
    Clearly

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,359
    Looks like the rams are trying to face the eagles in the second round minus Wentz. A Wentz-less eagles team does not intimidate them apparently. Idk about you guys, but I don't have as much confidence in the Eagles against the rams without Wentz for the entire game. :/

    https://t.co/pPMHYuWzxu?share=other

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Id say the wind was a bigger factor in Foles accuracy than it was Foles just not being good. Doubt hes had much opportunity in those conditions recently, Id imagine adjustments will he made and improved.
    He'll have more opportunity on Sunday.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Looks like the rams are trying to face the eagles in the second round minus Wentz. A Wentz-less eagles team does not intimidate them apparently. Idk about you guys, but I don't have as much confidence in the Eagles against the rams without Wentz for the entire game. :/

    https://t.co/pPMHYuWzxu?share=other

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    1. Right now, the Rams would play the Vikings in the 2nd round.
    2. The Rams need to be careful what they wish for.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    37,864
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    It is going to be very cold again on Sunday.
    Expect to see some Nate Sudfeld.
    I wonder how many of the Cowboys starters will be playing - or for how long.
    If they were to win, they would have the best record in franchise history.
    Hopefully, these last 2 games were nothing more than hiccups and they will get everything straightened out by the 14th. Get the bye, rest, and get your heads screwed on straight. Ready to dominate again.
    We should only be focusing on Sunday's game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,359
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    1. Right now, the Rams would play the Vikings in the 2nd round.
    2. The Rams need to be careful what they wish for.
    1. Right now yes they will play the Vikings, but the thought process is that they are resting their players in hopes that they will drop a spot and will play the eagles in the 2nd round.

    2. I'm glad you have the confidence in the Eagles. I just don't have as much confidence in them keeping up with a high powered offense like the rams without Wentz. I hope you are right

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,359
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    We should only be focusing on Sunday's game.


    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,443
    i think we can keep up with the rams, especially outside in the bitter cold. The team im most worried about is the Saints, i think they represent the NFC in the SB if its not us.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •