Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 15: Miami Dolphins (6-7) @ Buffalo Bills (7-6)

Forgot about making a thread, sorry

Bills driving with ease to start, everything has been underneath over the middle.

25 yards to the TE then a 4 yard run off C and RG - TD easy for the Bills.

Lol what an impressive start. This team gives you hope against the Pats then the opening drive reminds you why there's no hope. The high powered Buffalo offense with no trouble at all.

Can't score a TD and can't keep them out of the endzone, that's always a problem.

Kiko just gets abused play after play and he won't even wrap up. The linebackers stink and can't match up with a team that can run and use the flats.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Typical Dolphin ending to a season.

Man I really can't wait until Tannehill comes back. This offense had plenty of shots but Cutler was awful today.

Defense just has no way to stop Tyrod. I'll be so happy when they get rid of him because unless we get some serious speed at LB I don't see us every stopping him.

I can not remember the last time we played well in Buffalo.

17' L 16-24
    16' W 34-31 OT
    15' L 17-33
    14' L 10-29
    13' L 0-19
    12' L 14-19
    11' W 30-23
    10' W 15-10
    09' L 14-31
    08' W 16-3

Have only scored more than 17 points twice in 10 years in Buffalo lol

It just feels like the team never wants to play in Buffalo. It's always a half *** showing. If the team doesn't get off to a good start like last year I always expect to lose it.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Cutler was very inaccurate today. Just couldn't hit anything

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

The only thing this season has taught me to a 100% absolute certainty is that neither Cutler or Moore should be on our roster next year.

Cutler had a few passes that were too high early but settled in. he played fine. Parker's terrible play made Cutler look bad

worst players of the game were Parker and Kiko
    best players were Landry and Howard

so basically nothing new

Moore should be back. he is cheap backup that can step in and win a game or 2 if needed
    Cutler wont be back
    Tannehill im hoping isnt back. he is just an average middle of the pack QB who will have less athleticism now

if we lose the next two we will be in a prime draft position to get Lamar Jackson and ending the crappy Tannehill era that isn't going to take us anywhere
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 12-18-2017 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Cutler had a few passes that were too high early but settled in. he played fine. Parker's terrible play made Cutler look bad

worst players of the game were Parker and Kiko
    best players were Landry and Howard

so basically nothing new

Moore should be back. he is cheap backup that can step in and win a game or 2 if needed
    Cutler wont be back
    Tannehill im hoping isnt back. he is just an average middle of the pack QB who will have less athleticism now

if we lose the next two we will be in a prime draft position to get Lamar Jackson and ending the crappy Tannehill era that isn't going to take us anywhere
    I'm with you on getting a high QB to back-up and potentially replace Tannehill in 2020, but to waste a 1st rd pick on one when our real problem was OL, I just can't do it. Anything from 2nd rd on I would be perfectly fine with, but we are missing out on the true blue chip QB prospects in Rosen and Darnold and I am not that keen on any other QB in the 1st.

And Jackson is getting taken top 10 . . . book it. He will be drafted before we pick.

Tannehill is an above average QB, he's not a record breaker or elite QB. But you don't need elite to win. We need to make sure our OL is stout, and continue to build our defense up. We need OL, LB, DL, TE and a RB in the draft this year.

I hear ya, I really do. But Tannehill coming back to full strength next year is going to put us in the playoff picture immediately. After seeing Cutler's ups and downs, I am so ready to have Tanny backing 'managing' the game and not losing it for us.

I would take Jackson #1 because he is the best scheme fit for our offense

I prefer Josh Allen over Josh Rosen

we will be picking top 10 or very close to it

somebody has to sign Eli if Giants dont keep him. somebody is signing Kirk. somebody is getting one of the Vikes QBs. I would take Eli over Tannehill myself and think the Giants would be stupid to move on. they are a SB contender with OBJ healthy, Eli and Barkley

Jets, Cincy, Denver, Redskins and Arizona are the only teams that could draft QB that could pick above us after the first 2 picks but they all still could pick behind us. Denver could stick to Chad Kelly. that's 5 teams with Mayfield, Allen, whichever QB Vikes let go, Kirk, maybe Eli, and Lamar

If we want Lamar we can easily get him

I can see Tannehill going to Arizona or Washington. I can also see Parker going to Washington

I have seen both Mayfield and Lamar mocked to us but nobody more than Lamar. many people have it as their surprise pick of the 1st round because of the fit. I have asked around on who the best scheme fit QB was for us in this draft. all the experts say its him

we can get OL and still get a QB in the 1st. only glaring holes we have are OL, LB and QB. we don't need a TE or DL in this draft at all

Tannehill coming back doesn't put us in the playoff picture immediately. keep in mind we have beat more playoff teams this year than we did last year which is crazy considering what we have been through. TH isn't much better than Cutler and other teams are getting stronger. Jags, Houston, Indy with Luck back, Denver who only need a QB will not only be immediately in the picture if they get one but a favorite, Bal, Tenn, KC, Oak. you either need elite to win or close to it and he isn't close. people relying too much on TH because we could beat the Browns and the 49ers last year. if it weren't for Ajayi we would have finished with 6 wins last season against scrub teams

You might as well accept Tannehill being the starting QB next season. Its going to happen. Cutler did nothing to make the Dolphins management want to keep Cutler over Tannehill.

If the Dolphins are going with Tannehill next season management better make the offensive line a priority. Cutler stepped up in the pocket a lot this season avoiding sacks its just too bad he was too erratic with the ball. With Tannehill back there we would probably have 15 to 20 more sacks this season because Tannehill style is that of a statue in the pocket. At Tannehill age we have to accept that he is not going to change and all of a sudden develop pocket awareness. For Tannehill to succeed the offensive line must be a central point or he will rack up sacks big time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast