Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 1,156 to 1,168 of 1168
    Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    It's very hard for guys who can't play defense to all of a sudden, years later, have a switch go on and become good defenders. Also, the fear with Lavine for me, is that 2 or 3 years from now, we'll still be talking about his potential. It'll be like the Timberwolves, who are still waiting for Wiggins to hit his potential.
    Only that LaVine is already better and as shams pointed out, Wiggins doesn’t have the drive and is an underachiever. And if LaVine doesn’t take that next step in 2-3 years then the “potential” talk is over. We talk about his potential because he’s still young and just came off an ACL injury. It’s not a bad thing to use the “p” word but he has to take a jump next year. Either way, he’s too talented to just lose for nothing. Young, athletic, has some dog in him, and yes, still a lot of potential. Was a key piece in the Jimmy trade. You don’t let those guys walk. Especially when you’re building a young team trying to make a name for themselves and no big contracts on the books anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Only that LaVine is already better and as shams pointed out, Wiggins doesn’t have the drive and is an underachiever. And if LaVine doesn’t take that next step in 2-3 years then the “potential” talk is over. We talk about his potential because he’s still young and just came off an ACL injury. It’s not a bad thing to use the “p” word but he has to take a jump next year. Either way, he’s too talented to just lose for nothing. Young, athletic, has some dog in him, and yes, still a lot of potential. Was a key piece in the Jimmy trade. You don’t let those guys walk. Especially when you’re building a young team trying to make a name for themselves and no big contracts on the books anyways.
    Preach KG!![emoji1487]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I hope we sign Lavine, but if need be...would u give him max money? That’s the question, I think almost everyone is ok w an expensive 2 yr deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman85 View Post
    I hope we sign Lavine, but if need be...would u give him max money? That’s the question, I think almost everyone is ok w an expensive 2 yr deal.
    A max deal is what, 4 years? I wouldn’t want to give him one, but 4 years fits the timeline of when this group should be relevant. They’re still young and have no big time contracts on the books and considering they can’t sign big fish free agents, I’d rather sign LaVine to a max rather than losing him for nothing. It wouldn’t be ideal but hey, this is the nba where the water boys get max money.

I'd want 2 year 3rd year player/team option. 3 years wouldn't kill us, and it gives us plenty of time to see what we have.

Anything less than a max is a win.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I think people are freaking out about zack a bit too much. Coming off injury and rust he was clearly our best player. His shooting % was down but also with a 24 game sample size its hard to tell if he was getting better. I thini he will be fine myself. Especially considering how stupidly young he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I think people are freaking out about zack a bit too much. Coming off injury and rust he was clearly our best player. His shooting % was down but also with a 24 game sample size its hard to tell if he was getting better. I thini he will be fine myself. Especially considering how stupidly young he is.
    Markkanen, Portis, and Dunn says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Markkanen, Portis, and Dunn says hi.
    It’s pretty debatable who the bulls best player was. No one is clear cut. I have no problem lumping all those guys in as the best. Although, I don’t think Portis or Dunn are on the same level as Markkanen or LaVine but that’s just me. LaVine still has the highest ceiling of the group. Maybe Markkanen has a bit higher ceiling but they’re right there.

The Bulls will not win or get close to a championship id Zach Lavine is a major part of their team, going forward. You do not win in the playoffs with ball dominant guards who destroy offensive flow and play no defense.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by The Smurf View Post
    The Bulls will not win or get close to a championship id Zach Lavine is a major part of their team, going forward. You do not win in the playoffs with ball dominant guards who destroy offensive flow and play no defense.
    Not going to debate thr no defense but i dosagree that he is a "ball dominate" guard who cant play in the flow of an offense.

Lavine is good, and you move him if you can get a legit star but if you can’t he is a good piece to have.

People are thinking way to highly of him. He can score but is not consistent. He is athletic but isn’t really good at one thing. Outside of scoring when he is having a good game, Im not sure he has much of an affect on the game or others.

Tatum right now is a better player than Lavine is.

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778