Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Pistons in on deal for niko.

Blazers also linked to niko. Sounds like multiple teams which is good for us.

Fwiw though. Arnt the bulls normally quite on the trade front. So tp me this feels odd

Glad he's going to have multiple suitors. We should definitely get a first rounder for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like the jazz seem like the most likely place to send niko due to us not wanting to taken on cap.... Like we are gonna do anything with it.

I keep hearing favors though witch bugs me. I really don't want favors. Seems like an awful fit. And a rental at best. There better be a pick or a 3rd team involved. Cause no reason to create a worse logjam at PF than there already is.

Favors might end up playing center here, especially if RoLo is dealt

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Favors might end up playing center here, especially if RoLo is dealt
    Yeah I would think he would play C.

I was looking at some mock drafts and even if we aren't top 3-5 pick type bad, top 10 range still looks good. Ayton, Bagley, Young, Porter, Bamba, Doncic, Knox, both Bridges. All players that we could use.

So regarding Niko and Utah...Favors didn't play last night for the Jazz and Niko started following Rubio and Mitchell on twitter. If Niko doesn't play again on Saturday then something is close. Definitely not out this long because of jelly and mayo sandwiches haha.

For what reason would we want Favors?? So weíre going to try and build around these guys and get a late lottery pick to add to this group? Favors doesnít even fit into the style of play this team has now. Iíll agree he may be a better fit than RoLo but heís also always hurt too. I just donít get it. The only way this season is a success is if we come away with a franchise difference making player. This draft potentially has about 3-5 of them.

Favors is better player than Mirotic in my opinion, and he was one of my favorites option at the beginning of this season. I really think he can play very well with Portis, Markkanen and Mirotic, and he is in my understanding, the most underrated center in the NBA.

However, there are some reasons why he doesnít fit with Bulls at this point of the season.
    In the current NBA, in which is very convenient that players exchange their positions, one quality pure center should be enough, and R.Lopez have proved he is a good match for Markkanen. It makes no sense that Robin and Favors take part in the same roster, because I consider Favors a center as Utah does, and this is the reason why them want to trade him: they prefer Gobert over him.

That doesnít meant I donít want Favors in my roster next year. He is only 26 years and could play 10 more years in this team. But bringing him now doesnít guaranty us more chances in order to re-sign him next year as free agent, because we donít want to win this year, and we cannot make him a good impression as a decent team.

Players like Favors, Winslow and Ayton are my favorites in order to surround other players with pure talent like LaVine, Valantine and Markkanen. The fact we could put on the floor a lineup like Dunn-Nwaba-Winslow-Portis-Favors would scary to other teams. Sheer hardness!

It is insane to say this, but I even think we need Favors over Cousins. So if we trade Robin and Holiday, and we are able to get players like Stanley Jonhson or Winslow in exchange of them, I would be happy if we try to win as many games as possible this year. We could offer Favors a great contract for one or two years and the same thing with Jabari Parker.

I really rely on Markkanen, Portis, Favors trio and Winslow or Parker could play some minutes at PF spot to complete the fourth player. With our 8-12th pick in the draft (I think we could be at this position if we try to win this year) we could still get some decent players like Knox or Bridges to develop at SF spot.

Consequently, I approve Mirotic Ė Favors trade if we are able to make other trades which provide us a young SF and we try to win this year in order to improve our chances to re-sign Favors for 3 years (when Lauri will be well paid). So, these are the steps we have to take if we want this trade takes sense:

1) Mirotic Ė Favors (we re-sign him 54 mill/3 years contract at the end of the season)
    2) Parker, Vaugh and Henson for R.Lopez and Holiday (re-sign Parker 40 mill/2 years, team option the 2nd year)
    3) Pick Miles Bridge or Knox in the draft

Dunn/LaVine/Parker/Markkanen/Favors
    Grant or Vaugh/Nwaba/Valantine or Knox/Portis/Henson or Felicio

(there would be no pure PG in my favorite 2nd unit though: Nwaba/Valantine/Knox or Bridge/Portis/Henson with Valantine doing PG functions).

If Parker and LaVine are completely recovered from their injuries, we would be a top 5 team in the East next year for sure, more even if Lebron goes to the West conference).
    Last edited by monty77; 01-11-2018 at 01:14 PM.
    I'm NBA fan who write from Spain so... I'm sorry for my spelling mistakes

As long as we get a pick im happy with dealing Niko for anything

I have no interest in Favors but likily he is expiring. I just think he makes more problems in terms of logjam.

And anyone who thinks he would be anything good. Think about this. A team is willing to deal hin for niko. He is a solid player but barley fits the nba style today.

See ya, Niko. Donít let the door hit you in the *** on the way out

#FlyTheW
    2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    See ya, Niko. Donít let the door hit you in the *** on the way out
    Niko would cry about that for sure

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast