Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill4Real View Post
    I would do Lopez for Henson and Wilson.

Trade Portis to the Thunder for Ferguson and our 2nd back.

Then take a shot at Hezonja.
    The Thunder no longer have the Bulls' 2nd round pick. That went to the Knicks via the Melo trade.

Mentioned it before but I really want to sign Hezonja in the off-season.

Lakers are an intriguing partner even in the summer. If they want to go after 2 max FAs, they'll have to clear some cap that we can absorb. If they get Paul George and somebody else, we should try and get Ingram.

What do people think of Rodney Hood?

Don't know much about him.

Hes cool but we cant get him

Ah, Rodney Hood, the guy a lot of people on this board wanted with the 2nd of our 2 first round picks that year. We just needed Doug so bad.

Teams where Lopez would be an upgrade: Bucks, Suns, Nets, Mavs if they move on from Noel, Hawks, Warriors, Celtics, Spurs if Gasol retires, Cavs, and Pacers if they move Turner to PF. Plus you have teams like Washington with a 33 yr old Gortat. Don't necessarily need a pick and bad player, might be able to trade him for a prospect, especially in the off season or draft night when more teams will have cap space.

I guess Mirotic still wants out...

https://t.co/Kv2PxrRDCL?share=other

Mirotic is a child. Winning and it's all good. Lose a few and back to **** it. At least we are consistent in here. ****ING TRADE HIM

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Mirotic is a child. Winning and it's all good. Lose a few and back to **** it. At least we are consistent in here. ****ING TRADE HIM
    Huh? He has been consistent the whole time......

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by kendawg73 View Post
    I guess Mirotic still wants out...

https://t.co/Kv2PxrRDCL?share=other
    Good. Hopefully he keeps playing well enough to get us quality back

i hate Niko this was the year to tank Niko, Dunn, and Portis ****ed up my dream

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Only good that could come from this is value for Niko. As soon as we Dump him, we can get back to losing. We are winning because we actually have depth right now. No stars, but we are throwing out 2 capable lineups.

Niko and Lopez for a mid/late first round pick please
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Only good that could come from this is value for Niko. As soon as we Dump him, we can get back to losing. We are winning because we actually have depth right now. No stars, but we are throwing out 2 capable lineups.
    I agree r depth is a big part of r recent success.

Just talking bulls plan and future:
    I dno if Mirotic is just on an extended hot streak, but he seems legit. I dont think we can trade him, unless were getting a lottery pic back. Im excited he stopped using the head fake so excessively it has seemed to make his shot a lot smoother. Ive never seen him play w this much confidence. His defense has also impressed me. Everyone hated that signing, looks like a genius move by Garpax now.

I dont hate Lopez, but I think hes the guy we should trade. I dno how much wed get back, but maybe something ok. Id also consider trading Holiday, but unless were getting a late first rounder whats the point? Could also trade Portis, but what would be bring back?

If we trade Lopez, at the end of the year we have a starting 5 of Dunn, Lavine, Holiday, Mirotic, Lauri that looks pretty solid. If we sneak in the playoffs will give someone fits and gain valuable experience or we miss the playoffs and get a lottery pic. Either way the bulls look a lot better then we expected. For the first time since Rose was a stud Im actually excited about the Bulls.

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast