Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This entire season. How quickly you forget what it's like to have a truly bad coach.

Also plz stop bringing up cinci and Carolina. Kicking a fg before half does not guarantee a win.

I'm bored of you.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    This entire season. How quickly you forget what it's like to have a truly bad coach.

Also plz stop bringing up cinci and Carolina. Kicking a fg before half does not guarantee a win.

I'm bored of you.
    You must have forgotten how in Carolina, he had Taylor kneel the ball at the 40 with over a minute left in the first half of a 6-3 game. With Haushka, he thought Taylor getting 35 yards would be inconceivable. At the end of the game, there was 1:17 seconds left on the final drive. He then wasted 35 seconds calling a play into Tyrod, before finally calling a time out because of the confusion on the field after a long reception. The announcers were all over McDermott for that, by saying he just wasted 37 seconds by doing nothing. In Cini, at the 20, with 12 seconds left in the first half , he calls a play with no timeouts in the middle of the field. He said after the game, I thought we can catch them off guard and run another play. Don't forget that we then lose three games in a row, while watching the other team rush for a combined 700 yards against us and 12 rushing TDs. 2 of those teams set franchise records against our defense. His coaching move, Lets start a new QB in LA. That will stop teams from rushing all over us.
    Last edited by sabres11; 12-20-2017 at 02:56 PM.

again.. a FG before the half guarantees nothing. you act like the game would have been a shoe in with a long FG attempt before halftime. that is silly.

It is mcdermott's fault Tyrod couldnt understand/hear him? That is called home field advantage. i bet it would have been his fault of a OL went offside too then under that reasoning. I've literally seen every other team go through that same issue. even brady and billichek.

Obviously the QB change didnt work out to a win against LA... but whatever the message was it seemed to work because they stopped the skid and began winning following that game. Also none of us know what the perimeters were around the QB change.

I'm bored of this conversation though. we disagree, that is fine to me. we wont know who is right for a couple years when this team has some actual talent and depth on it.

*edit - an attempt at getting a long FG attempt before half time guarantees nothing.

Trust me. This isnít an opinion I thought up and made up. McDermott has been criticized a lot for his clock management and very poor decision throughout the media. You can ignore it all you want, but even if he gets into the playoffs, he will not even come close to winning coach of the year. That should tell you something right there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12