Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Stupid kickers. Two attempts to go up 10 and the Bama kicker blows both of them (on was tipped to be fair).

2 turnovers and that's 14 for Bama. Suddenly Clemson is in some trouble down 18. They have a lot of time but Bama's defense is going to make this damn near impossible to pull off.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Wow huge block by Georgia! Now just do not turn it over and you have a game winning FG (attempt at least) in your grasp.
    Man, when they showed the graphic for the OU kicker about making 41/43 kicks inside the 40 I was like "no, don't do that now, that's just mean" and then Georgia got the block

I can't believe Clemson got beat like that.

The only game I really like is Georgia vs. Oklahoma. I just do not have the feeling to watch Alabama vs Clemson because I like the fact that clemson got in because they deserved to be in with running the table and winning the conference championship, but I do not enjoy that alabama got in without winning their divison and the conference championship. Honestly I feel like wisconsin should have gotten in because they won the division and the conference championship.

Turnover already forced by Bama. Just what they wanted. Though credit to the Georgia defense to limit the damage to just a field goal.

Edit: Never mind Bama missed the field goal anyway so harm, no foul.

That was a truly awful kick

Which is doubly frustrating for Bama fans because they made the first attempt which was called back due to a false start. Stupid mistakes cost points and that can be big in a title game.

Georgia gets an early lead from a Blankenship FG, set up by a nice Michel run

Another Blankenship FG, really needed a TD there

The reason Bama might lose this game, is the same reason they lost last year: Jalen Hurts. He can't make any plays with his arm. Especially on 3rd down.

Sony Michel is making himself a lot of money in this game. I had heard a few things about people preferring him to Chubb and this game is showing a bit of that. One game does not necessarily make or break things but it is not a bad thing to be showing off your burst in the National Championship.

13-0 feels more like 23-0 with Jalen Hurts...

Great drive by Georgia to get that TD before the end of the half. Alabama looks stunned. Our defense is sitting on Hurts and the run, he's got to string together some passes or else it's going to be a bad second half.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Sony Michel is making himself a lot of money in this game. I had heard a few things about people preferring him to Chubb and this game is showing a bit of that. One game does not necessarily make or break things but it is not a bad thing to be showing off your burst in the National Championship.
    Between this and the Rose Bowl, definitely. Comparing him to Chubb, I still like Chubb, but the one thing going for Michel is his burst, and he's not had nearly the beating in the trenches as Chubb has.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast