Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    The CGI was pretty bad? Yoda was performed as a puppet, the only CGI was to make him have that hazy, force ghost look.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The CGI was pretty bad? Yoda was performed as a puppet, the only CGI was to make him have that hazy, force ghost look.
    Yeah. They went half way with both, and the puppet here was worse than the original. And the CGI was worse than the prequels. They took parts of both, and made it ****

I'm not much of a fan of this flick but that sounds like nitpicking.

I'm not much of a fan of this flick but that sounds like nitpicking.
    Call it what you want, it was something that was easily fixable by committing to one aspect od the production of the character. For such a high budget film too.

I mean not only do I think you're nitpicking, I think you're flat out wrong here.

Anyone else noticing all these people on Twitter bending over backwards to stand up for Kelly Marie Tran (the actress that portrays Rose Tico in TLJ)? I mean sure, people shouldn't be *******s on social media but come the **** on; have a little thicker skin, there will always be faceless pricks in most any comment section online.

I couldn't give two ****s if her or any person deletes their Instagram.

Anyone else noticing all these people on Twitter bending over backwards to stand up for Kelly Marie Tran (the actress that portrays Rose Tico in TLJ)? I mean sure, people shouldn't be *******s on social media but come the **** on; have a little thicker skin, there will always be faceless pricks in most any comment section online.

I couldn't give two ****s if her or any person deletes their Instagram.
    Yeah, but this kind of stuff still going on months after the movie is a bit ridiculous. Both sides need to move on. I hated the character but haven't paid attention to the actress since.

Sure, it's absolutely ridiculous but so is acting like Tran deleting all her pics off IG is as bad as her contracting cancer or something. Ignore and/or block the dumb ****s or take a break from social media. Not that big of a deal.

The endless abuse for months obviously takes a toll and is no easy thing for anyone to deal with, especially when it comes to racial abuse. I don't think it's "not that big of a deal."

We definitely have differing viewpoints on this then. I could see if it was in real life but online from strangers? Come on.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213