Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Jesus, are people really this stupid?
    I saw a clip of an amc theater in nyc were fans cane out and were screaming to start the movie over because they thought it lost sound. Not sure if it was because of this scene or because it did really lost sound.

Btw I thought that scene was fantastic, one of the better scenes in the franchise history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent scene, people who couldn't tell that it qas on purpose are definitely idiots

i'm gonna be honest I was so disappointed in the movie that I think by that point I didn't realize there was a part that he cut the sound out of lol

RIP Gene Wilder

Agreed, I loved that scene, it was fantastic. It just blows my mind that anybody over 10 didn't realize how that scene was shot and that it was supposed to be silent and memorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Agreed, I loved that scene, it was fantastic. It just blows my mind that anybody over 10 didn't realize how that scene was shot and that it was supposed to be silent and memorable.
    There’s no sound in space. Is that correct. Either way it was awesome.

Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    i'm gonna be honest I was so disappointed in the movie that I think by that point I didn't realize there was a part that he cut the sound out of lol
    I didn't pick up on it- good or bad- either.

The scene was awesome...but why waste it on Purple Hair lady? That death would have been perfect if it was Leia, Finn, or even Admiral Ackbar. Instead it was wasted on a character that no one cares about.

Kinda lame they had Ackbar unceremoniously die off screen too.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Heck Alien had it on the poster long time ago in space nobody can hear ya scream.

Quote Originally Posted by murcat410 View Post
    The scene was awesome...but why waste it on Purple Hair lady? That death would have been perfect if it was Leia, Finn, or even Admiral Ackbar. Instead it was wasted on a character that no one cares about.
    totally agree

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I happen to love ROTJ and I liked RotS as well, except for the actor playing Vader, Haden Christiansen is ****ing horrible.

ROTJ is my favorite one. That's not a popular opinion, but I don't care. To be honest, when I watched it I was a kid and for some reason I never fully watched ESB in full for a while but I owned ROTJ so my opinion is probably skewed. I really like RotS as well. Haden Christiansen sucked, but the story and how they tied everything into episode 4 was epic.

Everyone hates on Phantom Menace I liked it. If I were a young padawan, I would like to be trained by Liam Neeson. On top of that, Darth Maul is like the coolest villain ever. I forgive the bad parts of the movie for the good parts. I didn't like Clone Wars at all.

I think my problem with episodes 7 and 8 where that they were both incredibly over hyped going into it. You just can't hype up a movie that much without some disappointment to follow. The lack of cool light saber battles has been really disappointing and I'm not a fan of Rey either.

In order of my preference:

Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 01-03-2018 at 04:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

I thought the way they tied everything in ROTS to the original trilogy was super rushed and not nearly as satisfying as it could have been. By far the best of the prequels but with the source material they had (mainly referring to the evolution of Anakin in to Vader) it could have been really incredible.

Snoke went out like a ***** and at the exact moment he was talking about knowing Kylo's every move. His death had no impact because we had no idea who he was or where he came from.

The Leia floating scene was the cringiest thing I've ever seen in a Star Wars film.

Rose was selfish. She potentially risked the lives of the entire rebellion to save Finn and at a moment where I found myself respecting Finn for the first time.

Rey has come along far too quickly. It took previous Jedi much longer to gain an understanding and mastery of the force, namely Anakin and Luke. Rey has come along far too quickly and should have been dusted up by Kylo in their duel from the previous movie. Snoke even pointed that out earlier in the film and then later couldn't see his own demise coming.

Too much comedy. Things got really slow at one point, probably why I also didn't notice the sound was absent for whatever scene it was absent from, I can't even recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    ROTJ is my favorite one. That's not a popular opinion, but I don't care. To be honest, when I watched it I was a kid and for some reason I never fully watched ESB in full for a while but I owned ROTJ so my opinion is probably skewed. I really like RotS as well. Haden Christiansen sucked, but the story and how they tied everything into episode 4 was epic.

Everyone hates on Phantom Menace I liked it. If I were a young padawan, I would like to be trained by Liam Neeson. On top of that, Darth Maul is like the coolest villain ever. I forgive the bad parts of the movie for the good parts. I didn't like Clone Wars at all.

I think my problem with episodes 7 and 8 where that they were both incredibly over hyped going into it. You just can't hype up a movie that much without some disappointment to follow. The lack of cool light saber battles has been really disappointing and I'm not a fan of Rey either.

In order of my preference:

Probably my order here two, switching 5-6 with 4 right behind. The two new movies have been absolute trash.

I Put Rogue One right behind or in front of ROTS.
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

I think this would be the order for me:

TESB
    ROTJ
    ANH
    TFA
    TLJ
    RO
    ROTS
    AOTC
    TPM