Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Jimmy is freaking fantastic. Refs tried to screw us.... And failed

Quote Originally Posted by Veiga775 View Post
    So does Lynch sigh Jimmy G to a long term deal or tag him? Hypothetically, the Browns give us a better bounty than what the Rams received for that pick. Would you trade Jimmy G for multiple 1st round and 2nd round picks? I love what I'm seeing out of him. It's an unbelievable difference to have real confidence in the QB. I say he's already a Top 10 qb, and will be Top 5 qb in two years.
    I think they work to sign him asap. Tag only if forced to. Almost 0% chance they trade him.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I think they work to sign him asap. Tag only if forced to. Almost 0% chance they trade him.
    I can't even imagine what would happen if they traded him with as many below average QB's we've been through the last 15 to 20 years

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    I can't even imagine what would happen if they traded him with as many below average QB's we've been through the last 15 to 20 years
    You'd probably have riots

Quote Originally Posted by hamburger View Post
    Coyle sucks. Need to draft LB in the third.
    Foster will be the Mike next year and Malcolm Smith will be the Will.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiga775 View Post
    So does Lynch sigh Jimmy G to a long term deal or tag him? Hypothetically, the Browns give us a better bounty than what the Rams received for that pick. Would you trade Jimmy G for multiple 1st round and 2nd round picks? I love what I'm seeing out of him. It's an unbelievable difference to have real confidence in the QB. I say he's already a Top 10 qb, and will be Top 5 qb in two years.
    There is no trade that anyone is going to offer that I would give Jimmy up for.

Just saw an interesting stat... In his first 3 starts this year, Jimmy has thrown for over 1000 yards already

Just saw an interesting stat... In his first 3 starts this year, Jimmy has thrown for over 1000 yards already
    And you didn't want him 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    And you didn't want him [emoji3]
    Just to add to it, also heard he's the first 9ers qb to throw for 300 yards in back to back games since 2000 (Garcia).

Assuming it's true, unreal to think about. 17 years and who knows how many QB's later and how many coaches and coordinators and everything else we've been through in the time also.

Yeah, I was all on the cousins train, but clearly happy with how Jimmy has performed. At this point, still think cousins would have been a good option also... but pretty ****ing excited with Jimmy as the future.

And all with options named Goodwin, Bourne, Taylor, Kittle, Celek. Imagine him with elite talent....

https://youtu.be/pusZXECS0mM

And all with options named Goodwin, Bourne, Taylor, Kittle, Celek. Imagine him with elite talent....

https://youtu.be/pusZXECS0mM
    Lol, funny!

One thing I love about Jimmy is how he spreads the ball around and keeps them all involved

Lol, funny!

One thing I love about Jimmy is how he spreads the ball around and keeps them all involved
    Even threw to himself today

One more weird one... 9ers currently hold the longest win streak in the nfc with 3 lol. They're tied with the jags in the league. So whoever wins next week will be the current longest. Lol

Even threw to himself today
    Lol yeah, so 9 receivers today I think it was including him.

They are definitely on the up and up. No where near a threat, but it's gonna get there !

I also think Garrett Celek is gonna be a pro bowler .
    Last edited by 1hardcore; 12-18-2017 at 05:05 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast