Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tennessee Titans @ San Francisco 49ers

Forget the draft, hopefully we can get a win today

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Forget the draft, hopefully we can get a win today
    If we win today, but lose the next two, it probably won't impact our position at all anyways.

I say that because I've watched Indy play and I don't think that they will win another game. If Chicago beats Cleveland and Houston beats Indy, we would have to win two games to pass anyone in draft order.
    Last edited by Lakers211221; 12-17-2017 at 02:10 PM.

Giants are beating the E-girls. Their offense was looking unstoppable till Manning threw an int in Giants territory.

I don't know how I feel about the draft order. If we can win all of our final games that would be great but if we can't I'd rather lose out in hopes of trading back for a bounty.

Titans is the only possible win I see.

Well, the Giants are trying to give up their lead. Ints, blocked kicks etc.

I want the Giants, Texans and Bucks to win.

Quote Originally Posted by hamburger View Post
    Well, the Giants are trying to give up their lead. Ints, blocked kicks etc.

I want the Giants, Texans and Bucks to win.
    Jets are hanging in there with the Saints. It's still possible for the Saints miss the playoffs if the Falcons, Panthers, and Seahawks account for the NFC South winner and two wild cards. That will help our second round pick.

Only Jimmy can make Goodwin a good WR

I'd be shocked if D Johnson is still on the team next year

And that's why I'd be ok with Taylor being cut. Bad drop and ended the drive. Was hoping he was turning the corner, apparently not

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    And that's why I'd be ok with Taylor being cut. Bad drop and ended the drive. Was hoping he was turning the corner, apparently not
    LOL

You should see Kupp in LA. Has dropped game winning TD's a couple times. He's still a good WR and will help the Rams for years. Both are rookies.

Taylor will be just fine.

Also, every time Taylor has the ball defenses are slamming him with huge hits. He's adjusting to having his head knocked off on most completions. Probably hearing/feeling footsteps. IMO he'll be better with the ball in 2018 after his experience this year and if he puts on a little more size.

I really like Taylor and hope we keep him.

Coyle sucks. Need to draft LB in the third.

LOL

You should see Kupp in LA. Has dropped game winning TD's a couple times. He's still a good WR and will help the Rams for years. Both are rookies.

Taylor will be just fine.
    He's nothing special and has more mistakes than positive plays this year. He's had like one good game all year? Just so happens he had the flu that game. Baffled why so many support him. Anyone saying he'll be fine in the future is no different than anyone saying he'll be garbage in the future. Stupid to say either.

What matters is this year he's been garbage and it's hilarious when folks are like "he's a rookie" like this is the first year he's ever learned to catch a ball! Lol. By that silly logic, rookies will never and have never succeeded.

Weird how Taylor had a first down, but dropped it instead. The 9ers punted which just led to a titans touchdown. Simple drop just caused a huge swing in the game. And the reaction around here? Eh, he's a rookie. It happens. He'll be fine. Lol. Funny.

Also, every time Taylor has the ball defenses are slamming him with huge hits. He's adjusting to having his head knocked off on most completions. Probably hearing/feeling footsteps. IMO he'll be better with the ball in 2018 after his experience this year and if he puts on a little more size.

I really like Taylor and hope we keep him.
    He's had so many drops and penalties and turnovers that it's beyond frustrating.

Lol Celek has had back to back good games

Jimmy still continuing to impress.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast