Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Diddy's got enough money but all those athletes who want in on his ownership would only be able to afford a tiny stake, I guess.

I'm not sure why the owners would turn that down if he won the bid.

Maybe Colin could get him his sugar cookies and Cambodian breast milk.
    Does Diddy really have enough? Panthers are valued at $2.3B. Richardson owns 48%. I doubt Diddy has a little over $1B just chillin to buy a team.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    It's kinda disappointing to see a guy who was mostly known for his great character (was adamant about not having scum on his teams even if it hurt performance, helping Olsen when his kid needed heart surgery, paying for the Charleston shooting victims funerals, etc) go out like this. I wonder if full stories will come from the investigation, because it definitely doesn't look good by selling.

I like his feel good story of becoming self made and being a former player, but depending what the investigation churns out it could all go the window.

Not to defend it as I have no idea of the situation, but depending on the environment it might not be as black and white as it appears. I work for a government contractor and see comments like those from everyone in my office on a daily basis. I'm much younger than everyone else (mid 20s) so naturally I was shocked my first couple days, but literally everyone does it and nobody speaks against it. Ou'd my boss (who is otherwise a great guy) had something brought against him for a "tight jeans" remark he'd be painted as this disgusting person rather than an office joker that nobody had previously complained about?

Is it right? No, not really, but if it wasn't made known that it wasn't acceptable but the complaint didn't come until they lost their job the whole thing seems more like a backlash from the firing.
    Someone who is a piece of **** human can still do a lot of good things for others...doesn't change that they're still a piece of ****.

People need to learn that this kind of **** needs to stop. And yeah, it absolutely happens everywhere - and it's high time we change it.
    2017 Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Corps

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Someone who is a piece of **** human can still do a lot of good things for others...doesn't change that they're still a piece of ****.

People need to learn that this kind of **** needs to stop. And yeah, it absolutely happens everywhere - and it's high time we change it.
    Usually the people are the most outraged about things like this are either full of their own **** or have a guilty conscience.

Diddy's net worth sits at around $850M. Though Richardson owns 48% of the team, what will the other 14 minority owners do with their share of the team? The Panthers are currently worth around $2.5 billion, but the value of owning a team is in demand, so it would probably sell closer to $3 billion. Diddy doesn't have that kind of money but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be able to get a loan. But, all sales must be approved by the NFL and you think they'll approve a sale with Colin Kaepernick in the ownership group, even he's just a 1% owner?

I can see a local guy like James Goodnight, who is worth $9.4 billion making a run at it. Possibly even Michael Jordan, who is worth $1.3 billion, partnering up with someone to buy the Panthers. Should be interesting.

I'd like to buy the North Carolina Panthers.

"If you a dawg, be a dawg!"

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I'd like to buy the North Carolina Panthers.
    Id chip in.

He'd run the Panthers into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    He'd run the Panthers into the ground.

Just what we need, more clueless idiots moving into prominent positions of power

Not sure how Jerry Jones assault accusations aren't resurfacing. I guarantee there is a lot more than was originally reported with Jones

The halftime show would consist of Diddy and other nostalgia Bad Boy acts.... but mostly Diddy. Lmao. I'd actually pay to see this train wreck haha.

"If you a dawg, be a dawg!"

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Usually the people are the most outraged about things like this are either full of their own **** or have a guilty conscience.
    Source?

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Source?
    Probably Fox News.

I'll retreat to my cave and pretend like it's ok to sexually assault people. I forgot how morally and ethically skewed PSD is.

Assault is one thing. Misconduct is another thing. I think the first step should be communication. Did anyone tell him they were uncomfortable with Jean day? Or did they all play along with it making him think he was doing nothing wrong?

I need more info before I pass judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Probably Fox News.

I'll retreat to my cave and pretend like it's ok to sexually assault people. I forgot how morally and ethically skewed PSD is.
    Yes you go retreat to your cave and pretend to be self righteous so that you feel better about yourself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123