Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldog14 View Post
    I could be wrong but I think we are actually close to 100 mil in cap space if we let Big fat lazy slow MO Wilkerson go !!!! Hopefully we invest wisely free agency that way we can take Best players available at the time of draft.
    92 million and I would look to sign Williams.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

I do really want to draft Mayfield, but im also really intrigued by Case Keenum.. He is having one hell of a season and is still pretty young..

I think hes proven himself to be a legit starter in this league..

I think everyone is giving up on Petty too soon. He does have good mobility and arm strength. He did make some nice throws yesterday. His accuracy was way off on too many easy throws but this was his first game of the year and the first in this offense. Lets see if there is any improvement next week. I haven't seen anything to show me that he will be starting QB in the league but should be given a little more time to be sure. On Hack I have no idea what he is capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by flfan1943 View Post
    I think everyone is giving up on Petty too soon. He does have good mobility and arm strength. He did make some nice throws yesterday. His accuracy was way off on too many easy throws but this was his first game of the year and the first in this offense. Lets see if there is any improvement next week. I haven't seen anything to show me that he will be starting QB in the league but should be given a little more time to be sure. On Hack I have no idea what he is capable of.
    It's always better to move on from a guy a year too soon rather than a year too late. Petty has shown enough that the FO should not allow him to impact their decision to look for alternatives. It is highly unlikely that they will regret moving on from Petty, and much more likely that they would regret passing on an alternative option because of Petty.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuckFaston View Post
    I do really want to draft Mayfield, but im also really intrigued by Case Keenum.. He is having one hell of a season and is still pretty young..

I think hes proven himself to be a legit starter in this league..
    I would take Mayfield in the second for sure, especially since we should have two seconds. I love him. I don't know that i would use a first on him but I wouldn't be horrified if they did.
    I think he brings a fun edge and having him on the O and Adams and Maye on D could be fun to watch.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12