View Poll Results: Who would you take ?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • LeBron

5 31.25%
  • Giannis

11 68.75%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

If you were starting a franchise today who would you take between LeBron and Giannis?

Comments are welcomed.

LeBron easily and it isn't even a question of who I would take...LeBron every single time he is as close to all time great as there has been he is a once in a lifetime athlete think Kobe think Jordan that is why I would go with LeBron

I'll take the guy who at his fifteen season, is still the best player in the NBA.

i assume the question is based on lebron today going forward or giannis today going forward. in that case i'll take lebron.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    LeBron easily and it isn't even a question of who I would take...LeBron every single time he is as close to all time great as there has been he is a once in a lifetime athlete think Kobe think Jordan that is why I would go with LeBron
    10 years of age difference makes it at least a question, i guess.

Giannis easily

Official Edmunds/Vea Crew

Giannis is great without question but is he up there with LeBron as far as all time great? No he isn't...LeBron is a once in a lifetime athlete he is a superstar...Giannis is a star very big difference Giannis is a star who has potential to become a superstar he isn't there yet but with time he can be

Quote Originally Posted by basketfan4life View Post
    10 years of age difference makes it at least a question, i guess.
    Giannis has a lot to learn while LeBron is instant title competitor right now. His experience/improved shooting is something Giannis hasn't come close to touching. Right now, all Giannis has on LeBron is just his length. I wouldn't even say he is more athletic because leBron has that type of strength and speed that Giannis doesn't really have either.

Giannis easily but because of the intangibles - he's never quit on and betrayed the franchise that drafted him after promising them a title. He's a true leader.

If you were starting a franchise today who would you take between LeBron and Giannis?

Giannis for me due to his age

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Giannis easily but because of the intangibles - he's never quit on and betrayed the franchise that drafted him after promising them a title. He's a true leader.
    Yeah Giannis is a true leader but will he or has he led Milwaukee to a title to a championship? He hasn't done that but who knows with time he could but at the same time Giannis is talented I will give him that the team he has built around him is talented as well but they haven't played to their full potential

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Giannis has a lot to learn while LeBron is instant title competitor right now. His experience/improved shooting is something Giannis hasn't come close to touching. Right now, all Giannis has on LeBron is just his length. I wouldn't even say he is more athletic because leBron has that type of strength and speed that Giannis doesn't really have either.
    With having a lot to learn at such a young age he is still going 30-10-5. LeBron is an unbelieveable player, top 5 all time easily right now. But Giannis has a chance to be a unique supreme player of his own and has a larger span for winning. So i can not decide.

Depends on competition.

If the Olympic Warriors are around then I'm taking Giannis. He'll come into his prime just as they fall out of theirs.

LeBron is an instant title contender but let's be real: unless you're able to surround him with enough talent, he's not beating 20 superstars on one team.

take away Kevin Durant and I just might go with LeBron. He bends over 73 win teams.

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    don't trol the thread please.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast